XXXVIII. Revered Renegade-Part V.

On their journey through the mountains, they encountered creatures from forest spirits to more lesser drakes.

It seemed that the drakes infested the mountain range between Kordebławaznesco and Kordegórmuni.

Jun sweared that he was hit by more branches from Arkshan than spider webs.

Which also reminded Jun of the unnaturally large spiders they encountered as well. He wanted to get out of these wilds of desolation and creatures and back to civilization.

Though dealing with Westerners was just like dealing with the drakes.

Eventually, by the cusp of the evening, Arkshan and Jun made it to a small village called Górsinburg.

Which was located a few miles outside the mountain range of agony. And apparently where the Easterner that Sámávad said supposedly lived.

Jun thought his legs were going to give out right then and there as they finally exited the forest.

He felt like his tama was also low once again because of how many lesser drakes they had to deal with.

Soon he coughed and fell to the ground, trying to catch his breath. Arkshan uttering "pathetic" was heard nearby as he turned around to look down at Jun.

He didn't yell or anything, but rather just added a weighted aura down on Jun.

After a few moments Jun managed to recover a little and stumbled back onto his feet.

Arkshan clicked his tongue as they continued down towards the main road and to Górsinburg.

The last few days had more walking done than Jun had ever done in his life. He prayed for another wagon or something with wheels to come driving down the road by them.

Whether it be a rickety old wagon or a lavish carriage, Jun didn't care at this point. He just wanted a break.

The people who worked in the fields nearby noticed Arkshan and Jun walking and stared nervously at them. Though Jun knew that all fearful eyes were on Arkshan.

They always were.

Górsinburg was a quaint little village that seemed to be populated completely by farmers and peasants. The smell of manure and animals was strong in the village which caused Jun to almost gag a few times while they made their way through it.

He soon realized that Arkshan was heading straight down the main road and through the village. Though he wanted to go and meet the Easterner that Sámávad talked about briefly.

Jun wanted some sort of familiarity again.

The respect and understanding that he knew and loved about the East.

Jun dashed away from Arkshan and into the village to try and find out where the fellow Easterner resided. The villagers watched Jun run into the village as they stopped what they were doing briefly.

"Excuse me!" Jun asked. He had stopped a woman who was carrying a basket of produce. She jumped back by his suddenness and stared up at him. "Sorry but do you know where this Easterner is?"

The woman continued to stare at him as if he was speaking utter gibberish. She looked confused and scared at the same time.

"I'm not trying to hurt you. I just—" Jun stopped once he realized the woman quickly made her way away from him.

Do they not know Common here?

If that was true, it was going to be a lot harder than he had anticipated.