𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒

The loud cries of a baby were heard, echoing throughout the halls of the hospital tearing the sky into thunder and rain. The excited squeaking of shoes from a 5-year-old boy was increasing as he patiently waited outside the door for his parents. He heard people finally speak inside after hours of his mother screaming in pain.

"What are you planning to name her?" Asks a woman.

"Yuna," he hears his mother say, "Min Yuna."

"Hey! They named her what I wanted to name her," Yoongi thinks bringing a small smile to his face.

"Call Yoongi inside. He deserves to see his baby sister," he hears his mother.

Footsteps thudded and squeaked against the shiny marble floor. The door opens revealing his father.

"Yoongi," his father smiles, "Are you ready to see your baby sister?"

Yoongi nods excitedly and slips his tiny hands into his father's much larger ones. He walks inside the room and sees his beautiful mother holding his baby sister slightly rocking her up and down. He walks cautiously near his mother not wanting to wake the baby up.

"Mom," he whispers after taking a long look at his sister.

"Yeah?" His mother lightly chuckles.

"She's beautiful," he smiles, "just like you."

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

The sky was grey as the coffin shook and rattled until it tumbled down the pedestal to the ground toppling over and breaking the resident free. He tore through the old linen and squeezed himself out of it. Resin and blood coated him. His eyes open quickly adjusting to the darkness inside the pyramid. He stood up using the remaining linen to wipe clean his body. The lamps that hung on the wall light up to greet him. 

"We shall soon be together..."

my dear

...my dear."

293 words

A/N- Hi 😳