𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝐼𝐼𝐼

Taehyung's POV

I need to put an end to my dear's questions about her uncle. He's dead... and she deserves to know. But not that I killed him.

I was sitting on the shore of a lake when I sensed something under the lake. I look carefully to see a dead body tied onto a rock. Right then, I see a fisherman on a boat. I smile. I have an idea. I quickly create an illusion of a dead body.

"WHAT THE HELL!" The man screams and runs.

I bring the body up with my powers and make it look like my minister. He soon comes back with people. The people gather and pull the body out. They call the police and they take the body away for autopsy. The illusion will lead them to prove that it's my minister's body and then my dear will be notified. I'll help her move on quickly and I'll be able to make my move on her. I grin at the thought of being with her.

Yuna's POV

It was late night and I was doing the dishes when the doorbell rang.

"Yes?" I answer the door.

"Are you Mr Min's granddaughter?" A police officer asks.

"Y-yes," I reply.

"We regret to inform you that he has committed suicide and his body was found floating in a lake," he informs.

"W-what?" I break down.

"Ma'am, we need you to identify the body," he says.

"I can't," I cry, "I can't see him when he's like that."

"You don't have to do it today," he says, "You have to come over to the hospital anytime tomorrow to verify."

I nod.

"Thank you and sorry, ma'am," he leaves.

I run to my phone and call Taehyung.

Taehyung's POV

I was reading through a few business files when I hear my phone ring. I answer the call.

"T-Taehyung," I hear my dear. Was she crying?

"Yuna?" I ask, "Are you okay?"

"No," she sobs.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"They told me he's dead," she cries.

"Yuna. Don't worry. Hold on, I'm coming there," I quickly rush out grabbing a coat. I drive to her house in case I need to drive her anywhere, "I'm coming, hold on Yuna. It's gonna be okay."

I step on the brakes and run into her house. I knock and she opens the door. 

"Yuna-"

She doesn't let me complete and hugs me. I hug her back.

"Yuna," I rub her back. Rubbing her back always calmed her down.

I slowly pull her into the house and close the door all while hugging her. Her cries slowly reduce to sobs and sniffs.

"Why did he do that?" She asks.

"I don't know," I reply.

"I loved him so much," She breaks down again.

"He's in a better place," I say. He's not, I cursed his soul.

"I hope so," she says, "I'm sorry I disturbed you. I didn't know who else to call. My friends are busy with preparing for work."