𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐿𝐼

3 months later...

Taehyung's POV

"Dude!" Namjoon laughs as I hold my dear in my arms, both her and me sobbing, "You were so scared!"

"Not funny, Namjoon," I chuckle shakily.

"You were all around the place saying she'll reject you," Seokjin laughs, "Now look at you two. All crying and hugging."

"Go away, Seokjin you meanie," Yuna speaks and waves her hands, her voice muffled by my neck.

"You can't get rid of me, stupid," Seokjin boasts, "My handsome face is too irresistible for that."

She chuckles into my chest turning her head away, "I'm so happy."

"Me too," I run my palm down her hair, "Me too."

"Now, come on," Seokjin pats my back, "Get your girl. I'm hungry and the food looks so good."

I chuckle, "Come on, dear. You don't want to make your friend wait."

She nods and I stand up with her, "What do you want to eat?"

"I don't know," she shrugs, "You?"

I blush and look at her, "W-what?"

"I'm just joking," she chuckles, "But it could get serious when we get home... and if I'm impatient," she whispers, "In the car."

I gulp already feeling hard, "Let's c-concentrate on the food now."

"Sure," she smirks looking at the menu. She orders her food and the waiter looks at me, "I'll have the same."

"You're getting bolder by the day," I say looking at her.

She smiles, "Do you not like it?"

"I love it," I smile, "Especially when you get impatient in bed."

"You're making me impatient," she replies.

"Just wait until our date's over," I smirk, "I'll make sure to feed you well."

She blushes but keeps her posture, "Not just me."

"Oh, I think I'll have enough tonight," I lean back as the waiter places our plates on the table.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

⚠️ MATURE CONTENT - SMUT ⚠️
I'll mention where it ends

"Ah! Tae!" She screams.

"Shush, dear. Someone will hear you," I gently bite her neck as I thrust into her, "You want someone to know that we're doing this in a car?"

"N-no," she shivers, moaning, "But w-we're in the mid- middle of nowhere. You teleported the- the whole car."

"Aren't you glad I did?" I ask while I groan feeling her scratch my arm.

"Y-yes," she replies.

"I can't wait to get married to you, my dear," I pull out making her whine due to the loss of contact, "We'll have the biggest wedding ever," I hoist her leg higher placing it on the head of the seat and push back in gripping her neck, "Ugh, you feel so great, dear."

"Kiss me," she grabs my arm, "Please."

I lean in and take her lips roughly. 

"I'm close," she hits my arm, "I'm close."

"Let go, dear," I encourage her.

She comes undone and I feel my climax closing in, "I'm close too. You took the pills, right?"