𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐼𝐼

Taehyung's POV

"Why?" I ask rubbing her back, "Why are you scared?"

"I don't know," she sniffs, "I'm scared that you'll leave me. Use me and leave me."

"No," I hug her tighter, "That will never happen. I will never leave you. Even if you want to leave, I am not letting us go."

She laughs in her tears, "You make so many promises."

"And I swear I will keep them all," I pull her back and look into her eyes.

"I don't know," she shakes her head.

"Please," I beg, "Trust me."

She doesn't reply.

"Dear," I hold onto her shoulder, "Look at me."

She slowly looks at me and I look deep into her eyes, "You will be fine. Trust me."

"I'll... be fine," she repeats.

"You will be fine," I smile.

I feel bad for manipulating her but it's for her good. I don't want her to have an internal conflict. I am never leaving her and it's for sure. My purpose in my second life is to love her. I can't leave her. I don't want her to worry over things that will never happen.

She smiles and gets up to sit back on her chair. She wipes her tears with a chuckle, "I'm sorry I ruined the mood."

"No," I take her hand, "You just made me ten times happier by confessing your love."

"Oops," she sniffs laughing.

"What do you want to eat?" I ask.

"Where's the menu?" She looks around.

"You can ask the waiter whatever you want. They will make it for you," I say.

"Really?" She asks and I nod, "Wow."

"Do you want to listen to music?" I ask.

"Sure," she grins with her hands clasped together.

"Band," I snap my fingers and they start up and get ready.

"What song would you like to hear?" I ask.

"What the hell?" Her eyes widen, "Wow."

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"The night is so beautiful," she comments.

I smile nodding my head. I lead her into the market, "Would you like to buy something?"

"No," she shrugs happily.

"I want to buy you something," I insist.

"I don't want anything. I'm happy," she swings our hands together.

"Dear, I want to buy you something," I say.

"It's not needed!" She grins and bumps her shoulder onto mine.

"I'm buying you a gift," I pull her to a jewellery shop. This brings back so many memories...

I look at the range of necklaces and spot a necklace with a star-shaped locket. I want to buy her that one but I will buy her what she likes, "Which one do you want?"

"I don't know..." She looks through the range of things, "You choose."

I grin and happily choose the star-shaped one, "This looks nice."

"How much is this?" I ask.

"2 dollars," the shopkeeper replies and I frown. I want something more expensive...