𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝐼

Yoongi's POV

"Hoseok-"

"Who are you going to kill?" He asks in fury.

"No, I-" 

"Yuna? Min Yuna?" He asks.

"Yes," I reply.

"Why do you want to kill her?" He asks.

"I-" I pause, "You wouldn't understand."

"Try me," Hoseok replies.

"Her boyfriend killed her," I state.

"Her? As in?" Hoseok's eyes widen.

"Her... my baby..." My eyes tear up.

"She was k-killed?" Hoseok asks.

I nod, "By Taehyung."

"Why are you hurting Yuna?" He asks.

"I want him to go through the same pain as me," I wipe a stray that escaped my eye, "I'll make sure he regrets killing her."

"Please," Hoseok holds my arms, "Don't hurt Yuna."

"Why do you care about that whore?" I ask.

"Because she is my friend. The friend I told you about-" Hoseok gasps, "Are you the one causing her problems? Leaking videos and all?"

I nod.

"You can't do this, Yoongi," Hoseok shakes his head, "Please stop. She hasn't done anything wrong. She doesn't deserve to suffer."

"He does," I reply, "He deserves to suffer. And she's the key."

"Yoongi, please-" 

I stop him, "You can leave, Hoseok."

"I'll tell Yuna," he huffs.

"Big mistake," I scoff, "Guards, take him. Lock him in my guest room."

"No!" Hoseok struggles against my men, "Don't do this, please."

I ignore his pleas, "Get the car ready. I'm going to meet Kim Taehyung."

Taehyung POV

"Ah, dear, you're so," she cuts me off by kissing me.

"I'm so what?" She nips my jaw.

"Clingy," I moan slightly, "I love it."

"You can tell me to stop," she nibbles on my earlobe.

"No, I want everything," I breathe out, "I want everything I can get from you."

She giggles and kisses down my neck. 

"You're so amazing," I shiver when she brings her hands to my neck slightly choking me while biting my collarbone. 

"D-dear," I moan and hear a knock on the door. Yuna starts laughing, "I swear to God. Every time. Every time we're super into it, someone's gotta ruin it."

I grunt in annoyance and button my shirt back up fixing my suit, "Come in."

"Sir, you have a visitor. He's in the conference room," my secretary informs.

"I'm coming," I say drinking a glass of water.

Yoongi's POV

Taehyung walks into the conference room and I launch at him but to my surprise, he caught my wrists and pinned me onto the wall strangling me.

"What do you want?" He asks, "Min Yoongi."