𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐼

Yuna's POV

"I hope I look good," I sigh.

"You do, ma'am," the maid says, "You look like a queen."

I chuckle, "A queen?"

"Yes, ma'am," she smiles, "No matter what, you are sir's queen."

"Why is he so nice?" I ask.

"I can tell he's head over heels for you," the maid smiles, "You're very lucky."

"I am," I smile to myself.

"Ma'am, he has asked you not to wear heels and to wear these comfortable shoes," the maid informs.

"It won't look good with the dress," I reply.

"He doesn't care about the dress," she says, "And anyway it won't be seen because the dress is really long."

I sigh, "Okay," I take the shoes and put them on.

"Is my hair okay?" I ask.

"Amazing," she gives a thumbs up, "I think you're ready to go."

I take a breath, "I hope he likes it."

"He will!" The maid encourages.

I slowly walk down outside the room and down the stairs to see Taehyung sitting on the couch on his phone. I walk towards him silently to surprise him and he turned his head towards me so quick it was almost like he sensed my presence. 

"You-" Taehyung paused with his jaw hanging low, "You look beautiful."

"Thank you," I look down, "You look really handsome too."

"But it doesn't matter tonight," he stands up and tucks my hair behind my ear, "Tonight is about you."

I blushed a dark shade of red, "What are you saying? It's about you too."

"Not tonight," he smiles, "I want it to be yours. Your spotlight, your wishes, your happiness."

"I can't," I sit down and his face falls. He kneels down, "You can't what?" 

"You're being so nice... I don't deserve so much," I state.

"No," he holds my hand, "You deserve more than this. You deserve the world and more."

"You make me feel so weak," I whisper.

"It's okay," he smiles, "When you're weak, you can hold onto me. I mean it emotionally," he runs his finger up my hand and rests it on my shoulder sending chills down my spine, "And physically."

I look at him feeling weak. I lean into his chest and rest my head, "What did I do to deserve you?"

"Everything," he says and his voice breaks, "You're one of the purest souls I've ever seen."

I put my arms around his shoulder and hug him, "You've got me feeling so weak, I don't think I can even walk."

He grins, "That's why you've got me," he gently picks me up and walks outside, "I'm the luckiest man alive on Earth," he screams. I giggle, "Stop!" I hit his chest lightly.

"No," he spins me around and I clench my fists on his shoulders feeling dizzy. He slowly sets me down in the car and fastens my seatbelt. 

"Just enjoy," he smiles running his knuckles down my cheeks. I take his hand and kiss his palm, "I will if you're with me."

He clutches his heart, "I will always be with you."

I lean back and rest my head on the car seat, "I don't know what to do," I whisper to myself.