𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒱𝐼

Taehyung's POV

I hear a loud crash and feel my car tumble and roll. I couldn't even react. Once the car settled on its roof, I look over to see my dear unconscious and bleeding. We both were hanging from our seats because of the seatbelts.

"Dear," I grunt, "Dear!"

I slowly unbuckle my seatbelt and free myself. I support her hanging head and neck. Tears roll down my cheeks, "I'm sorry."

Soon, I hear the siren of the paramedics. No, the paramedics can't save her. She needs my venom to heal completely. I try to unbuckle her seatbelt.

"Sir!" I hear the paramedics, "Please remain calm. You will be okay. Please do not move."

They hold onto me and slowly pull me out. I couldn't do anything much because there were a lot of people around. I look at my dear. They unbuckle her seatbelt and take her unconscious form onto a stretcher.

"Dear!" I call out to her in tears.

"She will be fine sir," a lady tries to soothe me. No, she won't. She needs me. She needs my venom to heal properly. My venom can heal her better than anyone can. They push my stretcher into an ambulance and the paramedics start checking on me.

"You seem fine," he hums, "Are you feeling pain anywhere?"

"No," I grunt to sit up.

"Lay down, sir," he slowly pushes me back, "You could be injured and moving around can make it worse."

"The woman with me," I ask, "Where is she?"

"She is in another ambulance," he says, "She was hurt bad. She is being rushed to the hospital."

"Can we get to the hospital fast?" I ask in annoyance. I was totally fine. I needed to get to Yuna before anything bad happens.

"Yes, yes," he says and asks the driver to move. 

"I'm fine," I state.

"We cannot confirm that without a doctor," he replies.

The ambulance reached the hospital and they roll me into the ER. They transfer me onto a bed and I look around to see Yuna barely breathing and the doctors performing chest compressions. 

"Dear!" I cry out.

"Sir, please calm down," a nurse pushes me back.

"No," I cry, "Please let me get to my Yuna! PLEASE! SHE NEEDS ME!" 

"Sir, we're trying our best to help her."

"I can help her! Please, let me go to her!" I cry, tears trickling down my face and onto my neck and shirt. 

"Defibrillator!" I hear the doctors shout.

"Sir," they all push me back onto the bed, "PLEASE CALM DOWN SHE WILL BE FINE."

"Let me go!" I push one of the nurses and run to her. I flick at the instruments at the nurses holding me and the doctors drop the defibrillator. 

"What the-" One of the doctors couldn't complete after I threw a piece of glass on the floor right at his chest. I push the other doctors away and quickly bite into her neck. I let my venom flow into her as I notice the monitor beeping faster. The doctors that were on the floor look up at us and the monitor in shock. 

"Oh my God," one of the doctors whisper, "What the hell did you do?"

I let all of my venom flow into her to make sure all her wounds heal. I open my mouth and let go of her neck and stand up breathing heavily. I see all her wounds closing up.