𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝐼𝒳

⚠️ MATURE CONTENT - SMUT ⚠️
I'll mention where it ends

I gently kiss her shoulder, "I love you so much," I pull her hands and put it on me, "Undress me, dear," I bite my lips and sit down beside her. She runs her hands up my chest and shifts onto my lap. She unbuttons my shirt one by one. She crashes her lips onto mine and grinds herself onto me, "I'm sorry I'm impatient."

"I can fix that," I reply thrusting my hips forwards as she moans into my mouth. She starts fumbling around to unbuckle my belt. I quickly pull my belt out and she unzips me as I remove my shirt. She feels my erection and gasps, "You're so big-"

I smirk, "It won't hurt but it will make you scream."

I flip her onto her back once I was in my boxers, "You can tell me if you want to stop, my dear. Don't hesitate, okay?"

She nods with a smile, "I love you."

"Are you taking pills, dear?" I ask ready to enter her.

"No," she says with heavy breathing.

"Alright," I kiss her neck, "Ready?"

She nods eagerly and I chuckle, "So eager for me, my dear."

"Yes," she replies.

"Makes me very happy," I thrust into her and she moans scratching my shoulders, "Oh, yes, my dear," I groan slowly pushing in, "You feel so good."

She moans, "Tae- ah, please."

"You want more?" I ask nuzzling into her neck, "Yes, dear? Tell me what you want."

"I w-want more," she cries out, "Feels so good."

"You want more? I'll give you more," I start moving, "Is that good, my dear?"

She moans scratching, "So g-good."

"Yes, my dear," I suck her neck slowly, "You feel so good."

"Tae," she cries, "I want m-more."

I let out a shaky chuckle, "Yes, I'll give you everything you want," I hook my arm around her leg lifting it higher, "I love you, dear," I move faster as I watch her face twist into lewd expressions, "Say my name, dear," I give gentle bites to her neck, "You're not as loud as I want you to be."

"I-I am," she moans as I thrust in harder, "Ah!"

"Yes," I grin, "Louder. Scream and let me know how good it is."

"Baby-" she moans, "I- ah it's s-so good."

"I'll keep going till you scream, my dear," I wasn't even going that fast and she was already unable to handle the pleasure, "This isn't even the fastest I can go, my dear, but look at you," I grin, "You're already writhing under me. This feels so good."

"Tae- you're so good," she rolls her eyes back, "You're s-so good."

"No, dear," I chuckle, "I want to hear screams. I want everyone here to know I'm making you mine," I make a quick deep thrust to make her moan, "Do you know, dear? Everything I do has double the effect."

1 hour later...

"It feels s-so heavy, Tae-" She pulls me closer, "I can't anymore," she screams.

"Ugh," I groan, "I'm close, dear. Just-"

I pant hard thrusting into her. She cried and almost passed out from the pleasure orgasming several times but I still had more left, "A little bit more."

I could feel my climax creeping in, "Just a little bit more."

"Please," she moans, "I can't anymore."