𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒱𝐼𝐼

Yuna's POV

"Why is he coming!" Hoseok whines, "It's our expedition and it's work! Not vacation."

"It's okay, man," Seokjin says, "He just can't stay away from his fiance."

"I am not his fiance," I blush.

"But you would love to be," Hoseok scoffs.

"What is your problem?" I ask.

"My problem is him," he replies.

"I'm sorry there's nothing I can do," I reply.

"There is. Just keep him away from us," he states.

"No," I fight back.

"Hoseok, don't you think you're being ungrateful?" Namjoon asks out of nowhere.

"What?" Hoseok snaps his head to Namjoon.

"He booked us first-class flights, luxury hotels and rooms," Namjoon starts, "And you're here telling Yuna to keep him away after he did so much for us."

"No what-" 

"That's enough, Hoseok. Let's just end this topic here," Seokjin interrupts.

"Good idea," Namjoon leans in to take another drink and returns to reading his file, "We've been assigned this one pyramid which was recently discovered by our satellites."

"Show me," I lean towards Namjoon, "It's really small and why is it away from the centre of pyramids?"

"It's a mystery," he replies.

"I can't wait to check it out," I hop on my seat, "I'm so excited!"

"Me too," Seokjin shoves chips into his mouth.

I lean back into my seat and close my eyes sighing.

"Yuna's on cloud nine, isn't she?" Namjoon chuckles.

"I am," I smile.

"Is it because of Taehyung?" Seokjins asks with his mouth full.

I hum, "Kind of."

"I'm so glad he's keeping you happy," Namjoon says.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Yoongi's POV

"He's tagging along with us!" Hoseok yells from the other end of the phone.

"What? Why!" I hit the table, "Why does he have to put his annoying ass self in everything."

"He's gonna be with Yuna all the time," Hoseok sighs, "You won't be able to meet her."

"I want to meet her!" I yell.

"Well, you can't!" Hoseok yells back, "I don't know. She isn't gonna listen to me. Just give up on her, man. Just give up," he hangs up.

I sit down frustrated.

"Sir," my guard calls me.

"What?" I snap.

He flinches, "The police are here for.. you?"

"What?" I raise my eyebrows and stand up. The police come rushing into my office.

"Mr Min Yoongi, you are under arrest for taking videos and uploading them to the internet without consent," the officer states.

"No," I shake my head.

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to have a lawyer present during any questioning," the officer cuffs me and pulls me out of my office. I resist but it was of no use. They pull me out of the building into a sea of reporters flashing their cameras at me. I look down trying to avoid them. The officer pushes me into their car and cuffs me to a hook inside.