𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝐼𝐼𝐼

Hoseok's POV

"What- That's so," I pause.

"I told you wouldn't believe me," Yoongi says with red eyes.

"No, no, I believe but it's so," I shake my head, "I don't know."

"I just want to get my sister back," he says wiping his eyes with a tissue.

"I can warn Yuna if she comes to work," I offer.

"Please," he says, "Please tell her that her brother is alive. Tell her my name and where she can find me-"

"Mr Min?" Yoongi's guard knocks, "Someone's here to meet you."

"I'm coming," he sighs and leaves.

I slowly follow behind him and hide behind the wall to see Taehyung in the living room.

"Hello, Yoongi," he smirks.

"What do you want?" Yoongi asks

"Drop that attitude," Taehyung warns him.

Yoongi clenches his jaw and goes closer to Taehyung. He does not wait before punching Yoongi.

"What the hell?" He stumbles back and falls on the floor making it easier for Taehyung to kick him and I let out a silent gasp.

"My dear wanted to punch or kick you. She wanted either but I gave you both," Taehyung smiles. 

"Why?" Yoongi asks with tears in his eyes.

"Because she knows you leaked her videos," He dusts his shoulder.

"N-no," Yoongi stutters.

"Hell yes," Taehyung chuckles, "If she had told me to kill you, I'd do that too."

"She won't right?" Yoongi shivers.

"I don't know," He shrugs.

"Why would she?" Yoongi asks.

"Because she sees you as an asshole who ruins lives and she already told me that she hates you," he grins.

"Please let me meet her," my friend begs.

"No," Taehyung checks his watch, "I'll be going. My dear is waiting in our bed for our cuddle session. Can't wait to have close to me and shower her with kisses."

"No!" he screams, "Don't you touch her!"

Taehyung grins, "She has no problem with my touch and has given me her permission and I don't need yours anyway."

A sand brown cloud appears and Taehyung disappears into it. 

"What the hell?" I gasp.

Yoongi was on the floor breaking down.

Taehyung's POV

I walk inside my room to see my dear peacefully sleeping on my bed. I smile and walk to the bathroom to change. I wear my dear's favourite black hoodie. She said it looks good on me and it's warm. I climb onto the bed beside her and brush her hair off her face. I kiss her forehead and she stirs awake.

"Baby?" She asks rubbing her eyes.

"Dear," I smile.

She runs her eyes down my form, "You wore my favourite hoodie!"

"Yes," I grin and she extends her arms making grabby hands.

I lower my head onto her chest and slide my arms around her waist. I kiss her chest and hold her tight, "Your breasts are soft," I murmur.