𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐿𝐼𝐼𝐼

2 years later...

Yuna's POV

"Yuna!" Yoongi yells from behind, "You left your file in the car!"

"Oh," I turn around, "I'm sorry, brother."

"It's okay but be careful!" He scowls, "What if I didn't see and just drove away? You should be thankful that I have sharp eyes."

I giggle, "Thank you, brother," I hug him tightly. Yoongi was never fond of hugs or affection in the public. But he was cute and snuggly at home.

"Hey! Hey!" He pushes me away softly, "What are you doing? Go inside or you'll be late for your meeting, senior archaeologist."

"Yes, yes," I wave at him before I walk inside. I breathe out slowly feeling nervous. I will be proposing the new project plan to our team today and I'm so nervous. The interns are new and I've never seen them. I hope they like my plan. I bump into Namjoon.

"Oh," I look at him, "I'm sorry-"

"HEHEHEHEHE," I hear Seokjin, "Looks like Namjoon infected Yuna. Be careful, Namjoon! We don't want Taehyung teleporting here screaming Yuna's name."

I scowl, "He won't come here for silly matters."

"Of course," Seokjin scoffs playfully, "Spilling coffee over yourself isn't silly and a life-threatening situation, right?"

"Hey, it was burning hot!" I fight back with a smile.

He rolls his eyes, "Let's go set the meeting room."

He takes my hands and marches to the office. I take deep breathes, "Seokjin, I'm nervous."

He gives me a weird look, "What do you mean?"

"I don't know," I shrug feeling uneasy, "What if they don't like my plan?"

"They will," Namjoon wraps his arm around my shoulder, "It's a perfect plan."

"Guys!" Hoseok runs towards us, "I'm sorry, I'm late," he pants putting his hands on his knees, "I'm sorry. Are we ready?"

"Yeah, we were going to set the meeting room," Namjoon says and looks at me, "As I was saying, Yuna, they are just interns. They don't really have a voice."

"Let's get this bread!" Hoseok runs into the room with Seokjin.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"So," I clear my throat as I continue, "this part of the forest is where we'll be camping. The ruins of the ship have been detected over this," I point the stick to a part of the map on the board, "area. And as most you have already guessed, the forest is hostile and there could be several things which we wouldn't want to come across so," I pause looking at them, "Stick. To. The. Team. Never go anywhere alone especially at night. If you need something, ask the forest guide and he'll help you. You will also be divided into teams-" I pause as I feel dizzy and uncomfortable. I look around finding everything hazy and weird. I place my hand onto the table for support, "I, um, will hand this over to Mr Kim Namjoon. Excuse me," I walk outside the room feeling very dizzy. I make it to the washroom and sit down but I suddenly feel the need to throw up and I run into a cubicle. What the hell is going on? I cry as I throw up in the toilet bowl. I was rubbing my chest when I hear a thud outside, "Dear?"

"Tae," I whimper unable to speak due to the bad taste of puke in my mouth. He knocks on the cubicle door, "Can I come in?"

I hum and nod. He slowly opens the door and walks in, "What's wrong, dear? Why are you here?"