𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝐼𝐼

A/N- A teeny bit of swearing by Yoongi at the starting of the chapter and the very end, just a teeny bit :p Just to be cautious in case anyone here is sensitive to swearing and bad language.

Yoongi's POV

Hoseok, Yuna and their friends had already left for the pyramid. I was in my room uploading Taehyung's teleportation video to a pen drive. My phone starts ringing. I look at the screen to see Ms Choi's name. This bitch won't leave me alone.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Yoongi!" She yells from the other side, "What happened to the videos? Why aren't they online anymore? And why aren't you uploading the rest?"

"Just shut the fvck up, you bitch," I yell, "I got into this mess because of your fvcking idea. You better shut up and never call me again if you wish to live."

"Yoongi, we had a deal!" She screams, "You can't just pull out of it. You said that I'd have Taehyung and that whore would be dead."

"I swear to God, I am gonna kill you," I breathe out in anger, "You ever call her a whore, I'll scoop your eyes out and stuff it into your mouth. You can have your Taehyung. I don't care but if a strand of her hair falls because of you, I will fvcking end you. You got that?"

I end the call before she could say anything. Maybe I should just ask Taehyung to kill her. He can get rid of her without any evidence.

I groan and stuff my face into my palms. Why did this God have to be obsessed with my sister? Why did he love my sister in his past? Wasn't the time he got with her back then enough?

Greedy asshole.

Yuna's POV

"Hold this end," Namjoon hands me the corner of the tent fabric and pulls the other end wrapping and tying it over a pole, "Now tie that end."

I bring it to the pole and wrap it around securing it in place, "Done," I huff.

"Tired?" Namjoon chuckles.

"Everyone will be," I reply, rolling my eyes.

"Sure," he pats my back, "Let's go find Hoseok and Seokjin."

"I think we're done," Namjoon announces as he finds them.

"Oh," Seokjin looks at us, "One more second."

"Lemme help," Namjoon reaches out to Seokjin but trips pushing the pole and bringing the entire tent to the ground.

We all widen our eyes trying to register what happened. 

"I'm so sorry," Namjoon starts apologising constantly as he tried to dig the pole back into the ground.

Hoseok was the first to laugh followed by me but Seokjin just got mad and started scolding Namjoon. Namjoon constantly apologised to Seokjin and tried to put it back up.

"Just give it to me before you kill one of us!" Seokjin snatches the pole from Namjoon's hands.

I pat Namjoon's back trying to bite my laughter.

Jungkook's POV

I was watching them set up their camp when this girl catches my eyes. She was so beautiful.

"Hyung," I scratch on Jimin's arm.

"What?" He looks up from the piece of paper he was holding.

"Look at that girl," I give the binoculars to him.

"Girl?" Jimin chuckles taking the binoculars looking through them, "Where?"