𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒱𝐼𝐼𝐼

I hope my dear likes. It's okay if she doesn't, I'll just buy her the entire store and she can choose whatever she likes. I drive home smiling like an idiot. I walk inside my mansion and call out to my dear to receive no response. I panic and run to the stairs but I see my dear coming out of the kitchen licking a bowl. 

"Tae!" She says and comes to me.

"Why were you in the kitchen?" I ask.

"Oh," she smiles, "We were making chocolate."

"Why are you making chocolate? You can just ask me to buy it for you," I reply.

"You're no fun, Tae," she shakes her head, "What fun is it if I just sit around lazily? I like to do stuff. And it was fun with the maids. They're all so sweet. And you wouldn't like me sitting around lazily taking advantage of your love and care for me. Would you?"

I actually don't mind, "Yeah..."

"You want to taste?" She extends her bowl to me, "Oh, wait. I licked it. I'll get the other empty bowl for you."

"No need," I hold her hand and pull her back into my chest. I crash my lips onto her and hold onto her waist. She drops the bowl and wraps her arms around my neck. I pull her closer pressing our chests together. After a while, she hits my chest to let her go being out of breath. I slowly pull away from the kiss, "That was tasty."

She blushes, "T-Tae, what was that?"

"Tasting chocolate," I reply.

"It was more like," she stops.

"Like what?" I ask.

"No," she giggles softly burying her face into my chest.

"More like what, dear?" I lift her.

"More like tasting me," she whispers.

"I'd love to taste more," I reply.

"The chocolate or... Me?" She asks smiling.

"I don't mind tasting either," I smile.

"I think you should taste the chocolate," she kisses my cheek.

"I will," I carry her into the kitchen to be greeted by the maids rushing out after seeing us. 

"You really like carrying me, huh?" She laughs.

"I love," I correct, "carrying you."

I place her on the counter to get the empty bowl but she stops me wrapping her legs around me. I grin and hold her waist, "Tae," she hums. 

"Yes, dear," I reply.

"You're so," she pauses looking at her hands, "Unreal."

"What do you mean?" I chuckle.

"People like you are hard to find," she says.

"Is that so?" I place my forehead on hers.

"Yeah..." her voice goes low, "Rich, amazing, kind, handsome, doesn't expect anything in return... How? How are you so nice?"

"I'm not nice to everyone, my dear," I reply, "It's only to you."

"No," she giggles slowly, "You're nice to all the maids here. All your guards and staff also like you. And women," she rolls her eyes, "They're all over you."

"They might be all over me but the one I want is here," I look into her eyes, "You."

"My heart is going to drown," she chuckles.

"I'll be there with a lifebuoy," I reply.

"I'm going to kill you," she hits my chest.

I chuckle, "How?"