𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇'𝓈 𝒩𝑜𝓉𝑒

Hey guys, I'm so glad you guys loved this book. I'm so thankful to you for reading my books. Like man, you guys sat 7 hours and read both the prequel and this book. 

I started writing for fun... I remember writing stupid ass books with stupid plots and then deleting the entire story because it was trash lmao. Writing is an escape for me where I get to use my imagination and creativity as wildly as possible without the fear of anyone judging me. 

You guys are just amazing. You always supported me and some of you even messaged me privately to support me. I swear sometimes I've felt so loved by you guys- I just want to say, to small writers like me, your love, support and opinions matter so much. I know you might not like something in our books but we're all humans, we're not perfect and most of us are young. I just want you to let them know about their mistakes politely. Don't hate on them or use abusive language against them. I've had readers tell me about my mistakes politely and you don't know how happy I feel when they do that. I've seen people thrash and abuse my characters in the comments lmao. I don't mind when you hate on characters BUT NEVER ABUSE THE AUTHOR. 

I shall wind up by announcing my third book (which is already published). I'll soon be starting up that book. It's a Jungkook Mars AU and it's called 'Interplanetary'. I heard someone comment saying they wanted a supernatural Jungkook fic, I'll try that next. For now, let's concentrate on Interplanetary.

Go go! Put it in your reading lists and libraries

Go go! Put it in your reading lists and libraries. Oh, btw if someone can design a better cover idk do it for me lol cus this one sucks ;-;

Your author who loves you,
Soki~

*