𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝐼𝒳

Taehyung's POV

I jump awake after seeing a horrifying dream. My dear... she was scared of me. She was trying to run. She wasn't okay. I look aside to see her peacefully sleeping. I sigh and run my fingers through my hair. She's fine. She'll be fine as long as she's with me. She doesn't know what I am. She doesn't know that we can live forever. She doesn't know, that's why she says things like that. She's fine, I'm fine, we're fine. I hug her tightly. I can't let her slip away. I'll keep her close. She needs me. She needs me to support her but how can I support her if I'm weak? I must be strong for her. I close my eyes with the hope to sleep but I couldn't. I sit up and lean against the headboard watching my dear. So peaceful, so innocent. Why do you love me?

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"I need to pack!" Yuna hops in enjoyment.

I chuckle, "Here's the suitcase."

"I'm so excited!" She squeals.

"Here," I pull out a bunch of clothes from the closet, "These look nice."

She hums, "Yeah, they look nice," she folds them and puts them in neatly.

"Lemme get the toiletries," she hops into the bathroom, "You need to pack your suitcase too!"

"Don't pack too much, we can get what we want when we get there," I remind.

I hear a small "Okay" from the bathroom and I leave the room smiling.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Yoongi's POV

"You're lucky you're rich," Hoseok scoffs as he gets out of the car, "I hope they didn't beat you up or something."

"They don't dare," I reply.

"Yeah, but Taehyung does," he states.

"I want to get him," I say, "I want my sister back and I want him to die."

"He can't die!" Hoseok says, "He's immortal we can't kill him."

"Then what do we do?" I ask.

"I kind of thought about something," Hoseok says, "Get in the car."

"Tell me what it is," I ask.

"Just get in the car and I'll tell you," he says opening the door.

"Okay," I get in the car and close the door, "Tell me."

"Taehyung always has an eye on Yuna," he starts, "That's why we can't go near her or get her included in any of our strategies but he does not have an eye on any of us — her friends."

"What are you implying?" I ask.

"We can reveal the truth to Namjoon and Seokjin," he says.

"What will they do?" I ask.

"Look, Taehyung trusts Namjoon and Seokjin. He trusts them to keep Yuna safe," Hoseok explains, "He won't doubt them. Once we can prove it to them, they can help Yuna realise or help us."

I think for a while, "Would Namjoon and Seokjin believe us?"

"We have to prove it to them. Like how I found out or something," he says.

"Good idea," I smirk, "Let's figure how we'll prove it to them."

"Let's show him the videos you have of him teleporting first," Hoseok suggests, "And when they disagree with us, we'll tell them that we'll prove it to them."