𝐵𝑜𝓃𝓊𝓈 𝒫𝓉.𝐼𝐼

Taehyung's POV

I flutter my eyes open when I feel breathing on my neck. I slowly look down to see my dear peacefully sleeping, head resting in the crook of my neck, hands wrapped around me and our legs tangled. I smile at her form and pouty lips. I kiss the top of her head and hold her tighter. I nuzzle my nose into her hair inhaling her scent. Gosh.. she's so addictive. I feel her stirring awake and I grin. She opens her eyes slowly.

"Morning, dear," I kiss her forehead, "You look as beautiful as ever."

She blushes and mumbles something hiding into my neck. I chuckle, "What did you say?"

"Stop trying to kill me early in the morning," she says into my neck.

I softly caress her hair and I feel her body pressed onto mine. I press my lips onto her head, "How's three months into being immortal?"

"Hmmm?" She thinks with one eye open, "I think it's the same but I don't get tired anymore."

"Does that mean we can go another two round- Ow-" She punches me laughing.

"What?" I laugh along with her.

"No, you cannot go another two rounds," she grins rolling away from me, "Even though I don't get tired, you make me tired and exhausted."

"Admit it," I roll over and hover over her, "No one can make you feel as loved and pleasured as I do."

"I wouldn't know," she replies, "I've never done it with anyone else. What say, I try it with-"

"No!" I drop my body onto hers and hug her.

"Oomph-" She wiggles under me.

"You won't do it with anyone," I state.

"Not even with you?" She asks, her voice muffled by my shoulder.

"You can," I nod, "Only with me."

"Oh, but what if I want to try something new?" She asks.

"I can get you something new," I get up sitting on her waist straddling her, "What do you want, dear? We can try new positions. Do you want sex toys?"

She gasps and bursts into laughter, "Oh my God, Tae- Baby. I was joking," she gasps for air holding onto my hips, "But I'd love to try the sex toys though," she bites her lip looking away.

"I'll get them tonight," I reply as I stare at her lips. She looks back at me with an innocent expression and I freeze. She still has that effect on me. I don't think it'll ever go. 

"Don't get painful toys," she says softly.

"I won't," I assure her with a soft smile, "I'll never hurt you, dear. You know you can tell me to stop whatever it is that is hurting you. Don't you?"

She nods shyly and I felt my heart beat faster. I wanted her to know how much I loved her and I'll go to any extent to let her know. I lower myself and hover over her, "You're so beautiful," I rub my nose with hers, "I love you so much."

"Tae?" She asks softly melting my heart.

"Yes?" I reply.

"Would you love this much if I hadn't died in my last life? If we had met in this lifetime and you were a normal human?" She asks looking at me.

"Of course," I answer quickly, "I think I'll love you as much and more."

"What if you were able to save me in my past life?" She looks aside.

"Why are you asking all these questions, my dear?" I ask being amused by her curiosity, "Is something bothering you?"

"Just curious," she shrugs.

"Is anything fueling your curiosity?" I ask genuinely concerned if she had any unwanted thoughts or worries.

"I just want to know," she pauses, "how she was."

"Who was?" I raise my eyebrow.

"Yunahet," she whispers, "Was she better?"

"Better?" I chuckle. She is Yunahet. What is she talking about?

"You are Yunahet, dear," I kiss her cheek, "You are literally her reincarnation. Just because you can't remember your past life, doesn't mean that you don't share the same soul," I lift her face with my finger, "I would have given back your memories but I really don't want you to feel the pain of being stabbed by a sword and being torn apart by wolves. I don't want you to feel the pain of my irresponsibility and incompetence in keeping you safe."

"No," she frowns, "It's not your fault, baby. You never knew your father would take such a cruel decision. You would have never known. What makes a difference is that you fought for your love. You fought for me against time and death. I love you, Kim Taehyung. I love you so fvcking much I don't know how to express it."

I was in tears by the time she finished. I blink and a drop of tear falls onto her lip. She smiles softly and licks my tear off her lip. She wraps her arm around my neck lowering my head and slowly kisses my tears away. I giggle and crush her in another hug.

"Ugh- Tae, I can't breathe," she laughs.

"Do you need mouth-to-mouth to be able to breathe?" I joke.

"Yes but this mouth," she places a finger on my lip, "doesn't let me breathe."

I grin and crash my lips onto hers. I grind my hip onto her and she moans into my mouth. 

"Tae, you'll be late for work," she reminds me.

"I don't care," I nuzzle into her neck, "I need you."

"Well," she chuckles, "I am right here. You can have me all you want."

"Are you sure? If you give me so much motivation I might go overboard and you won't be able to walk," I reply with a smirk. She bites her lip and the smell of her arousal hits me right in the face, "Oh," I try to suppress a groan, "You like dirty talk, don't you?"

"I guess so," she licks her lip, "Why don't you confirm it for me?"

"My pleasure, your highness

"My pleasure, your highness."

1028 words

A/N- Hehe long time no see