𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝐼𝒱

Taehyung's POV

"How do I tell her about my true self and our past?" I ask.

"I don't know, sir," my royal guard scratches his head, "Maybe try returning her memories?"

"No," I shake my head, "I don't want her to remember being eaten by wolves."

"Just tell it to her," He suggests.

"She'll freak out," I bury my face into my palms, "I just don't want to see her run from me or be afraid. Neither do I want her to find out by accident. I want to be the one to tell her."

"Does ma'am listen to you? And understand you?" He asks.

"Very," I smile, "She's very understanding."

"Then sit with her and talk to her," he suggests.

"How about I take her on a vacation and then tell it to her?" I ask.

"Yes, sir!" My royal guard jumps, "She will love it."

I grin, "I'll be leaving." 

I teleport back home to see my dear helping the maids in the kitchen. I smile hug her from behind. The maids bow and leave.

"Baby?"

"Dear?" I ask back.

She giggles, "You don't have a proper office schedule, huh? Coming and going whenever you want."

"It's my company, my dear," I nuzzle into her hair, "I can do whatever."

"I see," she hums.

"Dear, I've planned-"

"But my job isn't like that," she stops me, "I have to start working now. Since you found the person and took down all the videos, I think I'll be fine."

"What? You can stay home, dear," I reply.

"No," she denies, "I love my work. I miss it."

"But dear-"

"I'm sorry, Taehyung. I want to work. I'll be starting tomorrow and I'll shift back to my house if you can't agree with it," she says.

"Oh.." I frown.

She cups her mouth, "I'm sorry! I didn't mean it to be that harsh!"

"It's okay, dear," I smile, "You can start working but don't move out."

"I really don't want to burden you," she starts and I cup her mouth.

"We talked about this," I reply and she nods.

"Let me go get stuff ready for tomorrow, bye!" She hops away upstairs and I sigh.

I couldn't tell her about the vacation. That's okay, I'll tell her another day. 

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"Baby, enough!" Yuna whines, "I'll be late for work."

"Last kiss," I continue kissing her face and lips. 

"You've been saying that for a while now," she tries to push me away.

I pull her closer to me across the console and give a gentle bite to her neck, "One more?"

"No," she struggles in my arms and I chuckle helping her sit back on her seat properly.

She looks at the rearview mirror, "You messed my hair!" She flattens her palm against her hair and tries to fix it.

"You still look beautiful," I compliment and she scoffs playfully.