𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒱𝐼𝐼

Taehyung's POV

"What do you mean?" She asks, "We were coming back home and we were hit by a truck-"

"No, dear," I shake my head.

"Was that all a dream?" She asks, "What happened then? I can't remember."

"You fell asleep in the car," I say and sit on the side of her bed.

"Oh, so it was a dream?" She asks.

"What was a dream?" I chuckle.

"I dreamt of a car accident," she plops back onto her bed laughing, "It felt so real."

"I see," I cup her face, "Don't worry about it. You already have so much on your plate."

"Did you figure out who did it?" She asks.

"No," I clench my jaws in anger, "But I will. I will make sure of it."

"Don't stress about it," she touches my cheek lightly, "It's okay. I'm fine. As long as we know the truth, I don't care," she crawls closer to me and kisses my cheek. I smile and kiss her forehead. 

"You're so understanding," I hug her and rest my chin on her head. 

She smiles into my chest.

"Are you hungry?" I ask rubbing her back.

"Yes," she replies.

"Go get ready," I pull back from the hug, "I'll get the maids to bring breakfast."

She gets up stumbling, "My legs are numb," she stretches and walks into the bathroom. I chuckle and walk outside the room but hear a scream. I rush back inside the room and into the bathroom to see Yuna clutching her neck and looking at the mirror in terror.

"What's wrong?" I rush to her and she removes her hand showing me the bite mark.

"What the fvck bit me!?" She screams.

"Uh," I look around, "I-I did."

"What?" She raises her eyebrow.

"I kind of slept beside you and," I sigh, "Bit you in my dreams but I didn't realise I was biting you in real too."

"How did I not know it?" She asks.

"You seem like a heavy sleeper," I reply.

She sighs, "You bit me in your dreams?"

"I-I'm sorry-"

She starts laughing, "You made it real too."

"You're not mad?" I ask and she shakes her head. She wraps her arms around my waist, "I kind of like it now I guess."

I grin and kiss her, "Get ready fast."

"Okay, Mr Werewolf," she giggles.

"Mr What now?" I ask.

"Mr Werewolf," she repeats, "You bit me like a werewolf marking his partner."

"Shall I actually mark you?" I raise my eyebrows, "Not just on your neck."

"W-what?" She stutters.

I smirk and walk out.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"Where did you trace it to?" I ask.

"It's a cybercafe in the city," my secretary replies.

"Get me a list of the people who used their systems that day," I order.