𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝐼

Taehyung’s POV

“What do you mean I can’t come?” I ask.

“You can’t come with us to the camp,” she says.

“But-"

“Tae, baby,” she whines, “It’s okay. Just take rest.”

“I want to be with you,” I whine.

“Just stay here baby,” she sighs, “I need some time away and alone, you know?”

“W-what? What do you mean?” I ask.

“I,” she sighs looking down, “I just need some time to myself, okay?” She cups my face, “I love you. I love you a lot. But we’re sticking to each other a bit too much. I just want us both to have our ‘me’ times, okay?”

I sit down, “Okay,” I agree with her, “Will you be okay though?”

“Of course I’ll be okay,” she giggles, “I’ll be around my friends and our boss will be there. We’re going with like 10-15 guards. I’ll be fine!”

“Okay,” I smile kissing her knuckles, “Can we cuddle until you leave?"

“You want to cuddle all night?” She asks smiling.

“You can sleep,” I hug her waist and put my head on her stomach, “I’ll just hold you.”

“Isn’t that what we do every night?” She chuckles.

“You don’t want to do it anymore?” I ask looking up and resting my chin on her stomach.

“No,” she shakes her head running her fingers through my hair, “I love being in your arms.”

“Then let me hold you,” I close my eyes enjoying the feeling of her fingers in my hair.

“Let me change and then we can order food,” she ruffles my hair, “After that, let’s go to bed. What say?”

“Perfect,” I smile and kiss her tummy resulting in her gasping lightly and hit me playfully. I grin, “I love you.”

“I wuv you too,” she replies and walks into the bathroom. I plop back onto the bed. Oh dear, you’re so perfect.
She walks out wiping her hands after a few minutes, “Order something,” she says.

“Yes,” I get up and reach towards the telephone on the nightstand, “What would you like to have?”

“Something light,” she replies and I nod turning to the nightstand.

Yuna’s POV

“Everyone ready?” The pilot looks back at us. We all give a thumbs up and the helicopter started going up. I lean back and into Hoseok. He smiles and wraps his hand around me.

“I missed this,” I say getting comfortable in his arms.

“You know you can always come to me, right?” He asks.

“Yes,” I nod.

“Then don’t hold back and call me when you want hugs,” he grins, “I miss giving you your daily dose of hugs.”

“I miss getting them too,” I reply.

“Maybe you should move into our apartment,” he chuckles, “I’ll make sure you get your daily dose of hugs."

I laugh and he frowns, “Have you replaced my hugs with Taehyung's?"

“Hoseok,” I pout, “No one can replace your hugs. Your hugs are so energizing.”