𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝒱𝐼

Yoongi's POV

"See," I bang the table, "He already knows where she is. Why don't you understand? A normal human being cannot find a person in the middle of a desert just like that."

"But-" Seokjin gets interrupted by Namjoon.

"He has a point," Namjoon says, "We set a whole search and rescue. We couldn't find her. He did in a few minutes... That's not humanly possible considering the fact that there are no phones to trace, no signals, nothing."

"At least Yuna is fine..." Seokjin says in relief.

"Is she really?" Hoseok asks, "Seokjin, he murders people. He murdered everyone who hurt Yuna or dared to get close to her."

"He murdered Jean," I inform them, "He murdered Jean because she tried to flirt with him and called Yuna degrading names. He killed her for that."

"How do you know?" Namjoon asks.

"Listen," I explain, "The moment I spill all the information about the videos to him, every single person related to it was killed. How is that possible? And, that too in a short period."

"I saw him beat up Yoongi like he weighed nothing!" Hoseok says.

"He killed my girlfriend! I have video proof of him dragging her away!" I yell, "He fed her to wolves," I sit down trying to hold back my tears, "He killed her mercilessly just because she bullied Yuna at college."

"I'm sorry," Namjoon holds my shoulder.

"I don't want to lose another person," I hug Namjoon, "I don't want to lose my sister."

"Sister?" Namjoon and Seokjins asks.

Taehyung's POV

"What the fvck?" She looks around.

"Dea-"

"Are y-you seeing this too?" She asks, "What- We were there- What?"

"Calm down," I hold onto her shoulder.

"What happened?" She panics, "W-What I don't understand-"

"It's okay," I rub her arms up and down, "It's okay. It's okay to be confused."

"B-But where are we- We were not here. Am I okay?" Her eyes tear up, "I'm seeing things, Taehyung."

"You're not seeing things," I assure her.

"I-"

"Just listen to me, okay?" I shake her slightly.

"O-Okay," she nods and I smile pulling her into my embrace.

"That's it," I caress her hair, "Calm down. Good girl."

"What's going on?" She asks softly still shivering.

"I'll explain, okay?" I nuzzle my nose into her hair, "But I need you to be calm."

"Okay," she says clutching onto me and closes her eyes.

"Yes, calm down," I say as I lift her and lay her down on the bed, "You're doing a good job, baby. I love you so much."

"Will you tell me?" She whispers, "I'm scared."

"No, don't be scared," I smile, "I'll tell you once you're calm. Okay?"

"I'm calm," she replies.

"Okay," I smile and sit beside her, "I want you to listen and understand, okay? If you have questions, you can ask me."

She nods.