𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐼𝒱

⚠️MATURE CONTENT - SMUT ⚠️
I'll mention where it ends if you want to skip

Taehyung's POV

"Are you sure you want this, dear?" I cup her face.

"Kind of," she grinds on me making me moan.

"Don't push me too far. I won't be able to stop," I warn her holding her hips in place.

"Then don't," she smashes her lips onto mine and I pull her closer. Our bodies fully touching, her chest smushed against mine. I grind my hips up and she deepens the kiss pulling me by my collar. 

"Dear," I warn her, "Tell me if you want to stop now."

"No," she hums into my neck placing small kisses. 

I quickly switch our positions to get her below me and hover over her, "I love you," I nuzzle into her neck and grind. She moans pulling me closer. I attack her neck with open mouth kisses. I find my way down to her collar bone. She runs her fingers in my head and tugs on them. I bite her collar bone and suck harshly on them to leave purple marks. She tries to grind her hips on mine, "So impatient," I tease her and run my hands down her body to find her breasts. I slowly pull down her shirt to reveal her bra. I kiss down her chest to the top of her breast. She shudders at the feeling and moans pushing my head into her chest. I find the hem of her shirt and pull it up. She quickly brings her hand and removes her shirt. I look at her face to find her eyes clenched and closed, her breathing ragged. 

"Dear," I run my hand down her waist.

"Hmm?" She replies shaking.

⚠️END OF MATURE CONTENT ⚠️

"Just relax," I kiss her forehead, "We can stop if you want."

She gulps as her face is filled with distress.

"What is it, dear?" I ask preparing to stop.

"I," she opens her eyes slowly, "I'm scared."

"Of what?" I ask, kissing her forehead, "You don't have to be scared of anything."

"Will it..," she trails off, "Will it h-hurt?"

I couldn't do much about it unless I somehow get my venom in her. I had to bite her or something like that. 

"It might," I reply softly, "But it'll go away. It will only hurt at the beginning, my dear."

She frowns, "Can you go slow?"

"Of course, dear," I nuzzle my nose into her neck and lightly nudge her, "We can stop if you don't want it."

"I want it," she says.

"Are you sure?" I ask again, "It's okay if you don't want it, my dear. I'll love you even if you deny sex now."

"I can't do that to you," she says.

"Why?" I ask.

"You've done way too much for me. I have to do something in return," she replies.

"No," I shake my head, "Is this all for what I did for you?"

"No, I love you," she says.

"Then don't do this only to return the favour," I say, "I want it only if you really want it."

She tears up, "I'm so useless."

I get up and sit beside her, "Don't you dare say that, my dear," I slowly pull her up and give her shirt to her.