𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐼

"She looks like your mother," she giggles touching the baby's nose, "she's got her nose." 

"She looks more like you though," her husband pats the sleeping baby's stomach lightly.

"Father?" Yoongi comes into their room.

"Yes, Yoongi?" His father asks.

"I am scared to sleep alone. It's raining too much and it's too dark," Yoongi says.

"Come here baby," his father makes space for Yoongi, "Don't be scared. You need to be strong for your sister and protect her from all sorts of evil."

"All sorts of evil?" They hear a deep voice from the corner of the room.

Yoongi and his parents quickly turn their heads to the corner. It was dark.

"W-who are you?" His father stutters and Yoongi clutches tightly onto his mother and sister.

"Does it really matter if you won't live to suffer the consequences?" The deep-voiced man comes forward from the dark corner revealing himself.

"Please don't hurt us," Yoongi's mother pleads, holding both her kids close to her.

"The entire family is here, I see," he grins, "You made it easier for me."

"What do you want?" Yoongi asks.

He walks closer to him, "Nothing much," he smiles at the boy and ruffles his hair, "Just your baby sister."

"W-what? No! She's my baby sister," Yoongi says.

"I appreciate your protection for her. But now she has me and doesn't need you," he says.

"Why do you want my sister?" Yoongi asks clutching onto his sister's hand.

"Because she's destined to be mine," he states.

"Please leave us alone or I'll call the cops," His father says.

"I will leave. Only if you give me your child," he says.

"No!" Yoongi's mother screams, "I'm calling the cops," she reaches out to her phone.

"Very well then," he says and lifts his hand causing everyone in the room to float, "I'll take her myself."

He pulls the baby towards himself and pins the family on the wall, "I am grateful to you for giving birth to my dear."

"Then please don't kill us," Yoongi cries.

"Hmmm," he thinks, "I can do that. But you won't have your sister with you."

"I love my baby sister. Please don't do this," Yoongi cries.

"I appreciate your love for her, boy," Taehyung smirks, "But, she's mine and only mine."

"No!" His mother cries. 

"Don't worry, you'll never remember this event," Taehyung places the baby onto the bed slowly and looks at the family pinned onto the wall. His eyes start glowing and he walks towards them, "Forget," he raises his hands, "Forget about my dear. Forget her existence," he starts chanting and the family of three falls asleep. He carefully moves the family back on the bed together and leaves with the baby in his arms. 

"My dear," Taehyung smiles at the sleeping baby, "You're so adorable. I will make sure you get everything you need."

A sand brown coloured puff of smoke appears and he disappears into it. He walks into his old castle of Luxon. He places the baby in a crib.

"You will live the life of a princess," he kisses the baby's forehead,  "You will never know what pain is."

He walks out of the room and goes to his minister, "Minister sir."