𝐵𝑜𝓃𝓊𝓈

8 years later...

"YUKI, STOP BITING YOUR BROTHER'S FINGERS!" Yuna screams in trusfration as Yuki tries to bite her younger brother, Yoonjin's fingers off as Yoonjin wails his lungs out. 

"OH MY GOD, TAEMIN, PLEASE. CAN YOU JUST HELP YOONJIN!" She screams trying to put the crying two-year-old baby in her arms, Taeseok. She screams for her oldest son, Taemin. 

"TAEMIN!" She screams, "Come down here this instant!" She yells.

"What, mom?" He groans as he walks downstairs, "What do you want?"

"Can you please help your mom? Please just help Yoonjin. Yuki is biting his fingers off and Taeseok will cry louder if I put him down for a second," Yuna pleads to her son.

"Okay, mom," Taemin extends his hand and pushes Yuki away with his powers, "There."

Yuki falls on her back to the floor and starts crying.

"TAEMIN!" Yuna whines, "Why would you do that?" 

"I got her off of him! Just like you asked," he replies as Yuna looks at Yuki who was fuming in anger with her eyes red.

"Oh no-" Yuna sighs, "I'm gonna cry."

Yuki charges at Taemin and tackles him to the ground. She throws punches at Taemin continuously.

"Mom, help!" Taemin cries out loud.

"Yuki!" Yuna screams startling the child who had just calmed down, "GET OFF YOUR BROTHER!"

"He threw me on my back!" Yuki exclaims as Yuna bounces Taeseok in her arms trying to stop his crying.

"Get off me you, fool!" Taemin yells pushing Yuki off.

"You are the fool!" Yuki screams back.

"NO ABUSIVE LANGUAGE IN THIS HOUSEHOLD!" Yuna yells, "ALL OF YOU! ALL OF YOU GROUNDED!"

"But, mom-"

"No, Taemin!" She stops him with Taeseok perched on her hip, "Go to your room!"

"I should have never come down here," Taemin grumbles as he walks upstairs sulking. 

"You too, Yuki!" Yuna says and Yuki pouts running upstairs. 

"Mommwa," Yoonjin calls for her and she turns around, "I want to see dada."

"Dada will come soon, baby," she smiles at him, "He has some work at the office."

"Haven't I told you not to carry Taeseok at this time?" 

"Dada!" Jumps Yoonjin out of the couch's dips into his arms as Yuna turns around with her swollen belly making Taehyung's heart flutter.

"Yes, my Yoonbear," Taehyung picks him up, "Did you trouble your momma today?"

"No," he giggles, "I was a good buy!" 

"Good boy, baby," Yuna corrects him, "Not buy."

"You!" Taehyung turns to Yuna with a frown, "Put Taeseok down!"

"He'll start crying," Yuna replies holding Taeseok tighter.

"Just give him to me," Taehyung takes the peacefully sleeping kid from her hands, "Now, go sit on the couch."

"Tae-"

"Go. Sit. On. The. Couch," he says sternly, "We don't want Yujin to feel uncomfortable."

"Yes, daddy," she smirks and Taehyung blushes a bright red shade.

Taehyung was overly protective of Yuna and his children. He wouldn't leave them alone. Especially whenever Yuna was pregnant. He'd stick to her like glue but that was until what Taemin and Yuki did two years ago. When Taehyung took all of them out for a family shopping, Yoonjin wanted the washroom so Taehyung took him to the washroom hesitantly leaving Yuna, Taemin and Yuki behind. Yuna was catcalled and later inappropriately touched by a man. Taemin and Yuki got furious and pounced on the man, Taemin delivering punches double the effect of what an 8-year-old could give screaming "NO ONE TOUCHES OUR MOM UNTIL SHE SAYS SO!" And, Yuki, smashing his fingers which were splayed on the floor in hopes of crawling away. Yuna gasped trying to pull her kids back but none of them budged. If Taehyung hadn't taken their powers away in the public then that man would probably have been dead. Taehyung rushed back to where his family was after he sensed Yuna's distress. He pulled Taemin and Yuki back, "Grounded!" He yelled at them, "Why would you stress your mother out like that?"