𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝐼𝐼𝐼

Taehyung's POV

Yoongi scoffs, "Go ahead. Kill her. I don't give a fvck."

I chuckle, "Oh, I will. She wants my dear dead, huh? She will be the one who'll be dead."

"Good," he says, "I'll be happy if she's dead."

"Don't be too happy," I smirk, "You might end up dead too. Now, tell me your purpose of visiting Egypt, Mr Yoongi."

He gulps.

Yuna's POV

"Good job, everyone," Mr Bang says to us sitting in front of him munching on food, "We've successfully set up the camp before nightfall!"

The guards cheer drinking soda. I lean onto Seokjin and link our arms, "It's kind of cold."

"Lean onto Namjoon. I'm eating," Seokjin pushes me.

"So mean," I pout and lean onto Namjoon, "Namjoon, Seokjin hates me," I fake cry.

"Look what you did," Namjoon scolds Seokjin playfully, "You made our baby cry."

"I'm sorry, baby," Seokjin offers a bite of his food. Hoseok chuckles seeing all of our drama.

"We should go to bed soon," Hoseok suggests, "I'm kind of tired."

"Yeah," Namjoon stretches, "Let's go. Rock paper scissors to see who shares a tent."

"You and Yuna go first," Seokjin says.

"Okay," Namjoon nods, "The winners will share the room."

"Okay, ready," I set my bowl down and turn to him, "Rock, paper, scissors."

"I won!" Namjoon cheers, "Now, Hoseok and Seokjin."

"Rock, paper, scissors," Hoseok and Seokjin play for a while until Hoseok squeals saying he won.

"That took a while," I yawn standing up and leaning onto Seokjin, "Let's go."

"Good night," Hoseok says before leaving with Namjoon.

Seokjin climbs into the sleeping bag murmuring a small good night to me. I smile and get inside my sleeping bag. I toss and turn pulling my sleeping bag along with me. 

"Ugh," groan lightly to make sure Jin doesn't wake up. I feel homesick. I was fine at the hotel because Taehyung was with me. I want Taehyung. I frown and get up walking out of the tent. Maybe a walk will tire me out.

"Where do you think you're going?" I hear Seokjin. I smile and turn around, "Going for a walk." 

"At night when it's freezing?" Seokjin asks shivering in his coat and I shrug.

"You're feeling homesick. Aren't you?" Seokjin's expression softens as he sees me look down, "Come on. Let's go walk."

"Aren't you tired?" I ask him as he wraps his arm around me stating that it's cold.

"Actually, I can't sleep either," he grins.

Jimin's POV

"Jungkook!" I yell in a whisper to him, "Stop peeking into their tents!"

"I was just checking," he whispers harshly.

"Come on," I wave my hand for him to follow me.

"I'm kind of thirsty," Jungkook says.

"Remind me not to bring you again," I scoff.