𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝐼𝒱

Jimin's POV

"Get in the jeep," I slightly push her.

"Hyung," Jungkook claws at my arm, "We literally stole her-"

"Oh, shut it, Jungkook," I scoff and get inside, "Get inside or I'm leaving you here."

"Where are you taking me?" She asks with watery eyes.

"Look," I smile softly at her, "We won't hurt you. What's your name?"

"Y-Yuna," she replies.

"Okay, Yuna," I nod my head, "I need your help."

"Didn't I help you enough?" She scowls.

"You did an excellent job. Thank you so much for helping us out," I reply, "But I need you to listen to me and understand my situation."

She scoffs, "First you kidnap me and then you want me to understand?"

"Yes," I sigh as I continue driving through the dunes.

"Wow," she chuckles.

"Please," I beg, "I'll tell you everything and why I had to do that. I swear I never resort to violence but you left me no choice."

Yuna just stays silent with a frown. Jungkook looks at me with an unsure expression and I just sigh, "It'll be okay. I swear. You'll be back in your camp safe soon."

Seokjin's POV

I run to Namjoon and Hoseok's tent at 3 in the morning. I stayed in my tent in fear of them hurting Yuna. 

"NAMJOON!" I unzip the tent and rush inside, "HOSEOK!"

"W-what?" Hoseok rubs his eyes.

"Please, wake up!" I shake him, "I need help."

"What is it, Seokjin?" Namjoon asks in his deep morning voice.

"Please," tears roll down my cheek, "Yuna got taken."

"What do mean?" Hoseok sits up, eyes squinted.

"We were taking a walk because we couldn't sleep and then Yuna caught two outsiders in the camp. T-They kidnapped her," I sob in fear.

"What the hell?" Namjoon gets up, "Where did they take her?"

"I-I don't know," I look down, "I couldn't do anything. They had g-guns."

"We should let the boss know," Hoseok says and walks out but I stop him.

"No!" I pull him back, "He told me he'd kill her if I tell anyone or if anyone goes searching for him."

"Then what the fvck do you suggest?" Hoseok yells, "Just let those bastards keep her? God knows what they'll do to her! We need to get to her before it's too late."

"Hoseok has a point," Namjoon pats my back, "Let's inform the commander and the boss. They'll decide what to do."

"Please," I cry, "Don't let anything happen to her."

"Should we inform Taehyung?" Namjoon asks.

"No!" Hoseok yells, "He'll go crazy."

"But he deserves to know," I reply.

"Let's just inform the boss first, okay?" Hoseok shivers.

"Okay," I nod holding onto Namjoon.

Yuna's POV

"So," I take a deep breath, "If I tell on you, everyone taking refuge here will be moved and they'll have much worse lives?"