𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒱

Yuna's POV

I take the bus to my workplace. I reach there and walk inside and greet a few colleagues but they all ignore me. Why are they ignoring me? Did I do something? I push my thoughts away and go to my cube. I wait for Namjoon, Hoseok and Seokjin. 

"Yuna!" I hear Hoseok's voice.

"Hoseok!" I call back.

"Yuna, where the hell were you?" He asks.

"I was with Taehyung. I'm sorry I couldn't find time to call you," I reply.

"We were so worried!" He pulls me into a hug. 

"Yuna," Namjoon comes closer to us, "Are you alright?"

"Yes," I nod.

"Are you sure? Because it's okay if you aren't," Namjoon says.

"I'm fine, guys! Why are you acting like I'm dying or something?" I raise my eyebrows, "Anyways, I'm gonna go get those files I want."

I walk out to see some people on their phones. I walk past them ignoring it.

"There goes the gold-digger," one of them comments.

"What?" I turn around.

"You," a girl says, "Didn't know you were a gold digger."

"What are you talking about?" I ask.

"Oh, oh," she laughs, "Let's not pretend that you didn't make a rich guy fall for you and have him rent out an entire restaurant to have a date with you."

"W-what?" I ask. 

"And the way he literally carried you around in his office, oh my God," she laughs, "What a slut."

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Oh, you want proof?" She asks, "Take a look at this," she hands me her phone. There was a video that showed me and Taehyung kissing in the car. I gasp, "What the hell?" 

"That's not all!" She swipes the phone screen to another video that showed Taehyung throwing me over his shoulder and even him spanking me.

"So," she crosses her arms, "How much did he pay you?"

"H-he didn't pay me," I stutter.

"Oh?" She laughs, "Then you must have been so bad in bed."

I was on the verge of tears, "No, I'm not-"

"Oh, shut it, Yuna," she pushes me back, "You're such a hoe."

My tears spill out and I run out of the building. I run out to the road and continue running until I reach a bus station. I sit down and let my tears out. Who recorded us and why? I haven't done anything to anyone. I get a notification and look at my phone. I received over a hundred text messages and one of them was from the girl from work. I open it.

Since you're such a hoe, I gave
out your personal info so that you 
can get more sugar daddies <3
You should consider this a favour.

Please no. Delete it. Please.

You're a slut. You deserve it.

What do you want? Money?
I'll do whatever you want. Please delete it.

Oh, ofc you have money! You have
your sugar daddy. But I don't want 
your petty money.

Then what do you want?

Nothing really. I never liked you.
Always hanging out with those 
dreamy men I've wanted.