𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒱𝐼𝐼𝐼

Taehyung's POV

"I'm home!" I hear Yuna.

"Dear!" I run to her from the kitchen and hug her tightly. This is tough. Being without her for long hours.

"Aww," she giggles hugging me back, "My baby missed me a lot."

"Yes," I grin, "Your baby missed you a lot."

"Gimme a few minutes," she stretches, "I'll shower and get back here."

"Okay," I release my arms around her and she hops up the stairs. She comes down after twenty minutes. I sense her sneaking up behind me while I was flipping pancakes and I bite a smile pretending to not know. She slowly hugs me from behind and I gasp. 

"Baby," she says into my back.

"Hmm?" I smile.

"I love you," she nuzzles against my back.

"I love you too," I flip a pancake.

"It smells delicious," she sniffs.

"Me or the pancakes," I chuckle.

"Both," she swings holding me but I stay put in my place.

"So strong," she runs her hands down my back.

"You like strong men?" I ask flexing my back muscles.

She gasps, "I don't mind if they're not strong as long as they love me genuinely."

I turn off the stove and turn around, "I love you," I hug her by her waist and lift her, "I love you more than anything in this world."

She giggles putting her arms around my neck, "I'm tired, baby."

"Let's eat and head to bed," I rub my nose with hers.

She nods with a smile and tries to get out of my grasp. I hold her tight and she looks at me with her eyebrow raised. I smile and gently hook my arm behind her knees and lift her. 

She gasps, "What are you doing?"

"Lifting my princess," I place her on the chair, "So that she doesn't have to walk and tire her feet."

She blushes, "Princess?"

"Yes," I nod, "Do you like that?"

She hums shyly.

"Shall I call you that then?" I chuckle.

"You can call me anything you want," she replies with a small smile.

I cup her face, "You know you're adorable, right?"

"Stop!" She whines blushing and I rub my nose against hers.

"Eat up," I push the plate to her, "You need energy when you're at Egypt?"

"Energy?" She smirks, "For what?"

I gulp, "T-to work."

"Oh?" She giggles, "Okay."

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

I was in bed snuggling against Yuna, my arms wrapped around her waist, my legs tangled with hers and the blanket, my head resting on her breasts, her fingers slowly undoing the knots in my hair.

"You know?" I start, "I dream about us... Getting married, running away with our child in your belly, living on an island or a ship... Just us, you, me, our kids and their kids and more..."

She laughs, "You want to be a pirate? Our grandkids and more? Do you think we'll live that long?"

"You're full of doubts, aren't you?" I chuckle.