𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝐼𝐼

Taehyung's POV

How dare they bully my dear? The audacity that they have to bully her.

"Why?" I ask in anger.

"They told me I win all the competitions even though I'm a loser," she sobs.

"Why is your shirt stained?" I ask looking at her shirt.

"She poured her drink on me."

 I was beyond angry. I was outraged. How dare they? I will make sure they don't see daylight. 

"My dear," I cup her cheeks, "You are not a loser. You are a gem of hope in this dark world. You are my light in this darkness."

"Only to you," she cries.

"And that's enough," I hug her and rub her back, "You're one person's light. That's enough to prove that you are a star. I love you."

"I wuv you too," her voice muffled by my shoulder. I smile at her cuteness. I gently place her onto the bed and kiss her forehead.

"Sleep," I say.

"But I have homework," she pouts.

"I'll do it for you, don't worry," I massager her forehead. I stand up to leave and she holds my hand.

"Where are you going?" She asks.

"I have some work to do," I smile. She thinks for a second before letting go of my hand.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

⚠UNCOMFORTABLE CONTENT - TORTURE AND ABUSE⚠

You can skip if you want, I'll mention where it ends

"Please let me go," she cries.

"What did you say?" I pretend not to hear.

"Please let me go," she repeats.

"Did my dear not plead like that too?" I ask.

"Who is your dear? I don't know a dear!" She screams.

"Shush! I don't want noise pollution," I say.

"I don't know anything, let me go!" She screams again.

"So obedient," I tut shaking my head, "You bullied Yuna. Didn't you?"

I step out from the dark earning a gasp.

"Y-you're Yuna's brother. I mean father. I don't know she's never told us who you are," she says.

"She doesn't have to," I reply, "It doesn't matter anymore because you're going to pay for what you did to Yuna."

"I-I'm sorry I just poured my drink on her," she stutters, "She's probably fine."

"Who are you to decide she's fine? She cried for hours," I state in anger.

"I-I didn't know it would affect her so much," she shivers, "I'm sorry."

"Sorry can't take her tears back," I spit, "You will pay for it."

"Bring me the knife," I order my minister.

"Here you go, sir," he reluctantly hands the knife to me.

"You know what I'm going to do?" I ask the shivering girl in front of me.

"N-no," she stutters, "But I'm sorry!"

She struggles to free herself. 

"I'm going to run this knife from the top of your head to the bottom of your foot," I grin, "And then stick this knife into your hands."