𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐿

Taehyung's POV

"Ready to go, dear?" I ask.

"Yeah-" she says struggling with her shoes, "One min-"

I chuckle and use my power to make it easier, "Let's go."

"Wow, was that you?" She asks.

"The shoes?" I smile, "I just helped you."

"That was so nice," she smiles, "Thank you."

"You don't need to thank me, my dear," I reply.

"How are we going back?" She asks.

"We're teleporting," I grin.

"Wow," she claps in excitement, "Are you really keeping your golden eyes?"

"Yes," I reply, "Unless you want another colour? What would you like?"

"No!" She shakes her head, "You're not my doll... You can keep any colour you want."

"But I'd love to be your doll," I smile and take her hand, "Let's go. Close your eyes."

She closes her eyes with a scowl and I teleport with her to the archaeology centre. I'm never taking her back to the camp ever again. If she wants to see my pyramid, I'll take her there myself.

"At the centre?" She raises her eyebrow, "I thought they were at the camp."

"They are but I'm not taking you there. Ever again," I reply, "You want to see my pyramid? I'll take you there."

"What do you mean your pyramid?" She asks.

I just look at her without saying anything.

"Wow!" She holds my arms, "That was yours? You were in that pyramid for more than three thousand years!? Oh my God! Take me there! Please!"

"I will," I smile at her excitement, "Let me just let your superiors know that you're safe. I don't want them wasting their resources on finding you."

"Okay!" She hops along with me down the hall. I knock on Mr Bang's door, "May I come in?"

"Yes," I hear him from the inside and I open the door.

"Oh, Mr Kim," he stands up, "Please, come in. Take a seat. I'm so sorry about Yuna. We're still tryi-" His eyes widen when Yuna walks in behind me, "Oh, Yuna."

"Hello," she does a small bow.

"You're- You're here. I thought you were kidnapped," he says in shock.

"She was," I reply taking a seat, "I found her myself."

"I'm- I'm calling the team, wait," he picks up the telephone, "Send in team three."

"They're here?" She asks.

"Yes," he sighs, "we left the camp because it was too dangerous to stay there anymore."

"I see," I scoff, "You just left Yuna somewhere in the middle of a desert with no information and went to safety."

"I understand what you're saying but I cannot risk our crew's safety-" Mr Bang gets interrupted by a knock on the door. He sighs, "Come in."

"Sir?" I hear Namjoon. I turn around and he looks at me. He notices Yuna and his eyes widen, "Yuna!" He runs to her hugging her tightly, "You're alright!"

"Yuna?" Seokjin and Hoseok look inside, "Yuna!" Seokjin also envelopes Yuna in a hug. 

"H-how?" Hoseok looks at me, "How did you find her in one day?"