𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝒱𝐼𝐼

Taehyung's POV

"H-How am I alive then?" She asks.

"You're reincarnated," I smile through my tears, "You're my Yunahet."

"Are you reincarnated too?" She sniffs smiling.

"No," I reply.

"Then how are you-"

"I woke up from my death," I reply.

"What? How?" Her face twists in confusion.

"I got a witch to cast a spell," I look down at our hands intertwined, "So that I wake up when you reincarnate."

"So-"

"I knew you from your birth," I answer already knowing the question.

"Oh," she looks at me, "I don't know what to say-"

"There's more," I stop her and look into her eyes, "This might be too much to handle but please. Please try to understand."

"I will," she nods, "Can we lay down?" She looks at the bed.

"Sure," I smile climbing to the centre of the bed and opening my arms for her. She smiles and lays down on my chest. I wrap my arms around her and press a kiss on her forehead when she looks up at me, "I love you so much, my dear."

"Can I ask something?" She goes drawing circles on my chest and lightly biting my shirt.

"Sure," I run my fingers through her hair.

"Are you- Are you immortal?" She asks.

"Yes," I reply.

"Is that why you told we'll never die-" She pauses, "But I-I am not immortal."

"You will be," I smile, "I can make you immortal."

"What?" She asks, "Really?"

"Yes," I kiss her head, "We'll live on forever."

"But what will we do living forever-"

"Kids," I blurt out, "I'm sorry, I mean there's a lot to do. We can get married, start our family, do everything you want to do."

"Won't it get boring?" She asks.

"No," I chuckle, "It'll never get boring when you're with me."

She smiles, "What if I don't want immortality? Living now is hard as it is... Imagining doing it forever."

I freeze. That can't happen, "No, dear. It won't be hard. I promise."

"How can you be so sure?" She asks.

"Dear," I start, "You haven't seen my powers to the full extend. I can do anything and everything. I can get you what you want at the snap of my fingers."

"Are you sure we'll be happy?" She shifts in my arms to get warmer.

"Are you cold, dear?" I ask.

"Kind of," she replies.

I smile and snap my finger. A red duvet appears over the both of us and I wrap her up securely in my arms and the duvet, "Better now?"

She widens her eyes, "Wow."

"And to answer your question, yes. I will do everything to make you happy," I reply.

"No," she shakes her head, turning around onto her stomach, "I said us. Not me. Will you be happy?"

"I will be happy as long you are there," I kiss her forehead cupping her cheeks.

"You told me there was more. What is that?" She asks.