𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝐼𝐼

"Give me my back my sister you fool!" Yoongi screams, "She doesn't deserve a murderer like you."

I chuckle, "You think she deserves you? Someone who tried to kill her?"

His eyes fall.

"You know," I start, "You almost succeeded in doing that. I saved her."

"I didn't know!" He yells, "You wiped my memory and killed the only person I loved. It's your fault!"

I scoff, "You still tried to kill an innocent person."

"You did too!" He replies.

"She wasn't! She bullied my dear so much, she cried almost every day," I reply in anger.

"Grow up," he says harshly, "It's real life. Things like that happen. What? Do you expect her to grow up like a princess?"

"I do," I glare at him, "I do expect her to grow up like a princess. With the amount of pain she went through," I close my eyes, "I want her to face nothing but happiness."

"What pain?" He scoffs, "Bullying? Falling on the ground while playing?"

"No," I reply, "Brutal murder."

"What?" He raises his eyebrow.

"She was murdered in her past life," I stop the tears threatening to fall from my eyes, "when she was carrying our child. She was killed by my dad."

"How are you still alive?" He asks.

"I asked a witch to cast a spell in such a way I'd wake up when she reincarnated," I answer.

"Why? Did you love her so much that you couldn't live without her?" He asks.

"Tell me, Yoongi," I ask, "You tried to take revenge for your deceased loved one didn't you?"

"But that was recent. I wasn't able to get over her but you," he looks at me, "It's been years. How can you not move on?"

"It was recent," I reply, "Back then it felt pretty recent."

"Why are you still after her?" He asks.

"You don't understand. I got her back, now I'll keep her safe with me," I answer.

"Do you think she's safe with a murderer like you?" He chuckles.

"Watch your mouth. You're talking to a God," I spit, "I might be a murderer but I make sure she doesn't have a scratch on her."

"You took her away from her family!" He yells, "Away from me! What good do you think it did her?"

"It gave her a better life. A better life which I wrote for her," I reply.

He scoffs, "So you're controlling her life now? She has no freedom?" 

"She has all her freedom," I reply, "I'm just making sure she is safe and has the best."

"I don't understand how you-"

"That's enough!" I stop him, "I'm done with you. I need to be with my dear."

I teleport him back to his office and myself to my mansion. My dear was reading a file and sipping on a drink.

"Dear," I sit beside her.

"Tae," she looks at me.

"What are you doing?" I take a look at her file.

"I was bored at home so I asked Namjoon to get me some files which I can go through," she replies.

"Oh, dear, if you were bored you could have called me," I pull her into my embrace and kiss her head, "I would have rushed home."

"That's sweet, Tae," she looks up cutely, "But I found myself work to do. It's okay."