☞︎︎︎𝙾𝚗𝚎.☜︎︎︎

"Uhm... Good morning! My name is (y/n)!" The (h/c) girl stood in front of a research lab situated north east of the school.

She gently knocked on the smooth wooden door and awaited the presence of someone.

"Hello! Are you here to visit our team? Welcome! My name is Kanroji Mitsuri, I'm glad that you decided to come visit our team before making a decision."

A girl with abnormal pink and green tipped came skipping towards the younger student.

Her energetic demeanor was rubbing off the younger girl,instantly relieving the atmosphere giving (y/n) a sense of relief.

"I'm really hoping that you'd get to work with us!" The pink-and-green gradient haired girl exclaimed,clasping her hands together a smile appeared on her face.

All (y/n) could do was smile and hope for someone who was less hyper to come.

As if hearing her silent prayer,another girl came,holding a box that seemed to be filled with chemical substances.

"Shinobu! There you are! This is the girl that will be joining us for today!" Mitsuri happily told Shinobu.

Shinobu looked at me,a small smile on her face.

"Welcome! I hope that you'll enjoy your visit today," She turned to Mitsuri. "Mitsuri,can you help me open the door? And maybe you can show-"

She paused.

"Excuse me,my name is Kocho Shinobu and I'm a member of the Demon Slayers. What is your name?"

"(L/N)(Y/N),nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too (Y/N). Enjoy your time here,I have to start preparing the lab."

And with that,the three girls walked into the lab together.

The laboratory was simple and small. The walls were painted white and the tables seemed to have just been cleaned. Cabinets occupied the left and right side of the lab while six tables were situated near the centre of the room. A large hexagon shaped table was placed in the centre,a few chairs surrounded it's outside. Huge varieties of apparatuses were stacked neatly inside the cabinets covered with a glass panel.

(Y/N) could see a huge visualizer established at the front of the lab,currently turned off. To make up for the seriousness inside the room,multiple colourful posters were sticked onto the vacant walls.

'Safety Precautions... Hazard Symbols...'

The girl stared at the posters in awe.

Shinobu placed the boxes down on the table furthest from the visualizer on the left. She turned around and found (Y/N) so engrossed with the writtings on the wall.

She let out a small chuckle and walked towards (Y/N).

"These posters were done by our very own members,albeit a bit unclear,the content it wants to showcase is clear."

(Y/N) looked at the posters a bit closely,different names were under different posters.

"Rengoku Kyojuro... Uzui Tengen... Tomioka Giyuu...Himejima Gyomei..."

The girl silently mumbled to herself,attempting to remember their names.

Shinobu placed her hand on the girl's shoulders.

"Relax,you'll get to see them soon."

Almost immediately after Shinobu said that,the lab door busted open,revealing a male with white hair and weird red drawings around one of his eye.

The guy saw (Y/N) and Shinobu standing together and then boomed.

"Who is she?"

𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬シ︎
•(𝒀/𝑵) 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝑴𝒊𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒊 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒐𝒃𝒖 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒐𝒖𝒔.
•(𝒀/𝑵) 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒐𝒃𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝑲𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒐'𝒔 𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔.
•𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒄 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒔 (𝒀/𝑵).

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 : 593