☞︎︎︎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎☜︎︎︎

The day of the trip has arrived! Outside the girl's dormitory, Kanao and (Y/N) were sitting on a bench in one of the school's gardens. The day had barely begun with the sun still sleepily climbing the sky and only a ray of light shone from one direction. The sunrise was mesmerising.

Kanao and (Y/N) were discussing their vacation plans excitedly while they waited for the others. Everyone was supposed to meet downstairs at 6 a.m. It was only 5.43 a.m. right now but the two girls felt that since they were the ones who had invited the others, they were supposed to be the ones waiting.

"Sorry to keep you waiting!" Daki smiled brightly, waving and running towards the garden while Nakime walked slowly behind the energetic girl, holding onto both their luggage.

"Where are the others?" Daki asked as she looked around with her hands on her hips.

"They haven't arrived yet, "Kanao smiled. "Would you like to sit down with us and wait?"

Daki looked at Kanao and flash a goofy grin in return.

"Sure! Yo Nakime, why're you walking so slowly? We're going on a trip today!" Daki turned towards Nakime, who had arrived and was standing next to the bench, each hand holding onto the handle of their suitcases.

"I understand that you're very excited..." Nakime trailed off and turned to (Y/N) and Kanao. "This woman here, won't stop yapping about the trip to me. Her brother almost found out if it wasn't for me covering up for her." Nakime complained lightheartedly. The other girls laughed.

Around ten minutes later, everyone had arrived. After doing a headcount, Kanao stepped aside call her chauffeur and ask him to pull into the driveway.

"We should make our way to the school entrance now." Kanao said. The rest nodded and followed behind.

The Kocho family had arranged for a van to pick Kanao and her friends up from the campus to the resort. The van was spacious and was supplied with snacks and bottled water for long trips. Kanao slipped into the front seat next to the driver as she gestured for the others to hop on. One by one, the girls entered the van with their luggage. The van doors automatically closed as the final person had settled down in the van. Suitcases of various sizes and colours piled up at the back of the van, away from the girls.

Once everyone was getting comfortable, Kanao nodded to her chauffeur signalling for him to start driving.

The engine roared and they were on their way, the start of their resort vacation arc!

𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬シ︎
•𝑵𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒔𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏, 𝒚𝒆𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒕 𝒅𝒊𝒛𝒛𝒚.
•𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝑫𝒂𝒌𝒊 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒘 𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒔. 𝑫𝒂𝒌𝒊 𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅, 𝒔𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈.
•𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝒑𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏 𝑶𝑯𝑺𝑯𝑪 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒔𝒐 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒎𝒆, 𝒅𝒐 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒌 𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒕!

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 : 498

♡︎𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕦𝕝𝕒♥︎.𝙺𝚗𝚈 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚌जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें