☞︎︎︎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎☜︎︎︎

Both Kanao and (Y/N) blinked at each other, the two females were lost for words.

"Do you..." Kanao began, "Really not know what a 'Hashira' is?" (Y/N) nodded in response. Kanao only sighed and massaged the bridge of her nose before returning to the question at hand.

"A Hashira is a student who is highly accomplished. Either genius who excels in certain aspects or students who managed to fulfil the requirements receives the title of Hashira. Hashiras is highly respected by both teachers and students. Sometimes, they are even more influential and hold more authority than certain teachers." Kanao explained, her words coated with seriousness. It was evident that Hashiras were the big shots here in this school.

"Who are the Hashiras?" (Y/N) asked, just in case she accidentally offended a school celebrity without her knowing albeit she did the exact opposite.

"Tomioka Giyuu, Himejima Gyomei, Shinazugawa Sanemi, Iguro Obanai, Uzui Tengen, Rengoku Kyojuro, Tokito Muichiro, Kocho Shinobu, and Kanroji Mitsuri." Kanao listed as she counted the number of names she had stated. "There are nine Hashiras in total, there can't be less or more. That reminds me, Hashiras are also able to give their titles to other students but once they do, they lose all privileges Hashiras receive."

(Y/N) was in a daze.

"... Aren't they all members of Demon Slayer?" (Y/N) inquired as she recalled her newly made friends back in the laboratory. Kanao nodded.

Before (Y/N) could further question Kanao, Inosuke butt in and announced that the class party was going to begin.

"Everyone! Have fun and do whatever you want to do!" Inosuke giggled as he picked up another bottle of sweet drink, downing the liquid in a jiffy.

"Are you forgetting that you're all in my house?" Zenitsu hissed, emphasizing the word 'my'. However, the poor boy was successfully ignored by everyone else in the room as Inosuke took charge and ordered everyone around. Zenitsu could only sigh in defeat as he watched his friend take control despite the territory being Zenitsu's.

"You there! Monjiro! Did you bring the cards as I have instructed?" Inosuke began interrogating his classmates. Tanjiro looked like he was slightly offended that Inosuke still could not remember his name correct however he shrugged it off as he rummaged through his backpack and fished out a few decks of cards.

"I brought all the different cards I have at home, also my name is Tanjiro, not Monjiro." Tanjiro sighed as he surrendered his items to Inosuke.

"Yeah yeah whatever," Inosuke replied nonchalantly as he turned towards Murata. "Oi, did you bring the balloons and party hats?" Akin to Tanjiro, Murata was upset with the way Inosuke addressed him but hey, this is Inosuke we're talking about, they are all already used to it thus there's no point in fighting. Furthermore, there was a Hashira present in the room.

"Here they are," Murata said as he pulled out deflated balloons and delicately wrapped vibrant party hats. "We need to inflate the balloons," Murata said.

"Then the rest of you go do that. You. Did you bring the food?" Inosuke pointed at Sabito, rudely asking the senior a question. Sabito, however, was completely calm and showed no signs of unhappinesses. The male only went outside and brought the freshly made food he and Zenitsu worked together to create in the kitchen. Sabito smiled in triumph as he saw how Inosuke drooled as he eyed the food.

"Ahem, before we begin playing games, I believe that all of us are hungry and that we should start eating first." Inosuke coughed and came up with an excuse on the spot as he dived toward the dishes.

His poor classmates were left with less than half of what has left the food.

𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬シ︎
𝑴𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒆𝒓 𝑯𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒂𝒔 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝑲𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒔𝒖 𝒏𝒐 𝑨𝒄𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉.
𝑯𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒋𝒊𝒎𝒂 𝑮𝒚𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒊 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑯𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒂𝒔.
𝑾𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒂 𝒉𝒖𝒔𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝑺𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒐, 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 : 671