☞︎︎︎𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛☜︎︎︎

The empty dishes gradually stacked up as everyone feasted upon the food at a quick rate. Sabito and Zenitsu began dreading having to wash all those dishes before Zenitsu's parents returned. However, no matter the workload, they still needed to be finished.

"Thank you for the food!" Surprisingly, Inosuke said that as well. Sabito's dishes were so good that it was even able to move Inosuke, I do hope that one day we can all try it.

After eating, Sabito suggested that the class play games together to bond. Instantly, everyone began giving the senior ideas for a fun fulfilling day. Although Inosuke seemed slightly pissed that he was not the one running the event, he did not complain because he realized how well Sabito was doing.

"Why don't we play the card games Tanjiro and Nezuko brought? We can play Old Maid!" Sabito explained the rules to everyone and handed out five cards to everyone. "Remember to not let anyone know that you got the joker!"

The game went by smoothly and soon, Kanao won the first round just by flipping her coin to determine her next move. After seeing that, Inosuke copied Kanao's technique but, but Zenitsu won the second round. Poor Zenitsu was almost beaten up by an angry Inosuke before Muichiro stepped in. That signalled the end of that game.

To ease the heavy atmosphere, (Y/N) whipped out a board game and got everyone to play, even Sabito. Luckily, the game was played in pairs where two people will pair up and play against other players. Sabito and Makomo paired up. Tanjiro and Nezuko paired up, much to Zenitsu's dismay. (Y/N) and Kanao paired up. Zenitsu and Inosuke paired up, poor Zenitsu. Finally, Muichiro and Murata were paired together. If you were there, you could see how terrified Murata looked.

This game went by pretty well since Inosuke and Zenitus ended up winning, which means Inosuke was not going to pick a fight with anyone. Muichiro almost won however when he was reaching the finishing line and threw the dice, he got one number smaller than what was needed for his sweet victory. Although unhappy, Muichiro did not show it for he did not want to be a bad role model to the people there.

Finally, Kanao managed to get the class to join her in crotcheting cute keychains with the help of Tanjiro's words of encouragement. To everyone's surprise, everyone was gifted when it comes to crocheting. With only a few demonstrations, Kanao had successfully taught everyone how to crotchet correctly. I am unsure whether it is because Kanao is a good teacher or because everyone else was paying attention and picking up the crucial points that resulted in perfect keychains being produced. Inosuke made a shark while Zenitsu made a pikachu keychain paired with lightning. Murata made a fish while the Kamado siblings along with Sabito and Makomo made foxes. Kanao made a cute butterfly with purple wings while (Y/N) made her favourite animal. Muichiro made the most complicated design ever, he created a mini version of himself! Kanao was rather impressed. This relaxing activity was the ideal way to end the long day!

The day went by quickly since everyone was having fun, even Muichiro. If you were to be there, you can catch the seemingly nonchalant hashira smiling. Yes, I am not lying, he smiled.

𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬シ︎
𝑶𝒍𝒅 𝑴𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒂 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒆. (𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝑻𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒕)
𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒄𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒅𝒐. (𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒂 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒔, 𝒔𝒐 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆)
•𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝒁𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒔𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆. (𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒅𝒆𝒔 𝑰𝒏𝒐𝒔𝒖𝒌𝒆'𝒔 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅, 𝑨𝒐𝒊. 𝑨𝒐𝒊 𝒔𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒔 𝒁𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒔𝒖 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒁𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒔𝒖 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝒅𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒁𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒔𝒖 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒍𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒊𝒎.)

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 : 672