☞︎︎︎𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗☜︎︎︎

"(Y/N). May I have a word with you?"

Gyomei asked as he walked quickly towards (Y/N).

The female was quick to turn around and look at her senior with a questioning look on her face.

"The other members of Demon Slayer are upset due to your departure and we have a Demon Slayer group chat on WisteriaChat so I was wonder if you would allow me to add you into the group chat to surprise them." Being the vice-president, Gyomei truly cares for his juniors and fellow peers.

"Of course Gyomei!" (Y/N) exclaimed as she fumbled around with her phone, finally handing it to her senior. The older male took the small device, scanned the screen, handed the phone back to (Y/N) and started typing on his phone.

(Y/N) felt something vibrate against her thighs as she slipped her phone back in her pocket. Gyomei was quick.

The younger female then bowed in respect for her senior and then left with one last 'farewell'. Gyomei watched his junior leave until he could not see her anymore and then he turned around, staring at the rest of the members of Demon Slayer.

"I've done what you've asked, can I have my bag back now?"

Rengoku walked up to the pissed vice-president and handed him a grey coloured backbag. Gyomei took it and then left without saying anything.

The group of students waited for Gyomei to walk out of sight before cheering.

"Let's go everyone we got (Y/N)'s number!" Mitsuri chanted and clasped Shinobu's hands in delight. As the group continue to stand outside the lab, Ubuyashiki eventually came out with Amane by his side as they were busy preparing for the next session. The male overheard his group talking excitedly and that led to a small chuckle escaping Ubuyashiki's lips.

Amane glanced at her boyfriend before turning to face the group of childish yet adorable simps and also let out a small hopeless sigh, a sincere smile on her gorgeous face.

Uzui fished his phone out of his bag and entered their group chat and that caused the whole group to peer over at his screen as he began typing his very first message to (Y/N) and (Y/N)'s first message she'll see when she opens the chat.

'Hello (Y/N)! I am Uzui Tengen and I flamboyantly welcome you to our epic group chat!'

𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬シ︎
𝑮𝒚𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒊 𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 (𝒀/𝑵) 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒚 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒑 𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒅𝒓𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒄 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍.
𝑾𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒂𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒇𝒇 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒔𝒂𝒑𝒑, 𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒑𝒑 𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒚.
𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒔!

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 : 463