☞︎︎︎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎☜︎︎︎

"Cut the flowers into small parts like this... Yes, you're doing it right. Remember to be careful when handling the specimens, use these tweezers if needed."(Y/N) said from behind Nakime's back, guiding the senior through the different parts to dissect. Only after Nakime gave (Y/N) a confident look and finished dissecting a few specimens then (Y/N) leave Nakime alone. "Alright then, I'll leave you to it. I need to check on the others."

With that, (Y/N) made her way towards Gyuutarou who occupied another table at the far end of the room. "How are you doing? Are the chemicals coming along well?" (Y/N) asked just as Gyuutarou placed a flask down to avoid any risks of unnecessary chemical reactions that may arise due to her sudden interruption. Thanks to (Y/N)'s consideration, there was no spillage. The young female's voice did indeed shock the male.

"It's coming along quite well..." Gyuutarou mumbled. Having barely managed to produce an audible sound, the male was mentally scolding himself for quivering before (Y/N). The young female did not notice the young male's annoyance with himself.

"Hmm... Let me take a look..." (Y/N) said softly, situating herself behind Gyuutarou, leaning her body forward to examine the chemicals from Gyuutarou's perspective. Gyuutarou just sat there, the body heat radiating (Y/N)'s body caressed his left shoulder tenderly, leaving the male unsure of what to do. Flustered, he silently prayed that this moment will not end despite his awkwardness.

The young female's eyes scanned the test tubes filled with substances which resided in the test tube racks, picking up selected test tubes and swirling the solution while eyeing the reaction taking place. She picked up an empty flask next to her and filled it with acid before dropping an unknown solid into the flask, watching the effervescence of the solid from the reaction with great interest. She then added a few drops of Universal Indicator into every test tube Gyuutarou had prepared along with the flask she held in her hand as the two watched each substance change colours according to their pH.

Swirling the flask one more time, the girl seemed pleased with what she did and handed the flask to Gyuutarou who only responded to the female's gesture after a few seconds of being in a daze.

"This solution," (Y/N) began, pointing at the flask Gyuutarou now had in possession," Might prove useful to this experiment. I tested the pH of this solution and it's very acidic. I advise you to be careful of this acid but try to make strong acids and alkalines so that we can see a greater change in results later on, alright?"

With a clear goal in mind, Gyuutarou nodded meekly. Determined to make more solutions as such, he began to plan the procedure in his mind. Why was the usually laid-back Gyuutarou suddenly so fired up? I would tell you to ask him but I'm quite sure he doesn't know either.

"Terrific! Now that only leaves..." (Y/N) said, checking the notebook she held in her hand,"...Douma and Akaza!"

Just as the female was about to make her way to the table Douma and Akaza worked at, an eerie sound rang through the school bell. Unfamiliar with the foreign sound, (Y/N) shuddered and paused in her tracks, listening to what sounded like the chime of an ancient bell that would be used in a horror movie.

"Lunch time!" Douma's cheery voice shattered the disturbing atmosphere (Y/N) was experiencing. The gleeful male placed the various chemicals he was working with down and ran off to the conference table, leaving his lab coat hanging on his velvet chair before skipping off.

"That's the school bell," Daki walked over and stood at (Y/N)'s side, explaining the creepy sound. "Our school bell is different from the one you use because the principal was so into the 'dark aesthetic' and wanted our school bell to be unique, tch..." Daki said, sounding a bit piss.

The girl's annoyed expression was immediately replaced with an excited one as Daki turned over to (Y/N), eyes gleaming with hope as she mustered the courage to ask,"(Y/N), want to have lunch with me?"

𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬シ︎
•𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒆𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒐𝒓 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒆.
•𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒃𝒔𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒂 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒖𝒃𝒋𝒆𝒄𝒕.
•"𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒖𝒔." 𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 : 729