☞︎︎︎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝☜︎︎︎

Muzan flashed a slight smile, he was not used to expressing his emotions but for some reason, he couldn't help but show just a bit of relief that the girl had accepted reality. For perfectionists such as himself and (Y/N), they must understand that not everything will go their way and that there will bound to be failures on an unknown road to discoveries. In such a way, Muzan felt that he and (Y/N) were quite similar, both having to adjust their attitudes to move forward.

"Feeling better now?" Muzan asked quietly, his voice soft because he wanted to come off as gentle to the girl. (Y/N) nodded in reply and the corner of her lips curled up slightly. Perhaps it's due to these people's kindness towards her that warmed her heart.

"Then... Are you free after this?" Nakime inquired, popping up next to Muzan silently. Muzan was unfazed by the female's presence, but it seemed to have spooked Douma, who was right across from Muzan.

"Woah, Nakime! Where did you come from? Scared the living daylight out of me." Douma commented, but Nakime ignored him and stared eagerly at (Y/N).

"I know that your heart might still be bitter after this thus I want to bring you out for dinner, " Nakime admitted. "I have a bit of savings from a side gig and I wanted to treat you."

At that, the room suddenly got very lively. The cause of it? Akaza, Douma, Daki and Gyuutarou.

"Nakime! You're usually so reserved, why are you hitting on (Y/N) in front of all of us?" Douma asked in disbelief.

"Yeah! Don't try to steal my wife I've set my eyes on her first." Daki added, dramatically faking a cry. Akaza and Gyuutarou just nodded along to the two chaotic ones. Believe me when I say, even Muzan and Kokushibou were stunned.

"Don't worry, I don't intend to go out with her alone. All of you are invited as well. That is, if you don't mind going with me, one-on-one, like a date. As we did just now, I enjoyed your company." Nakime smiled sweetly after indirectly, or directly, asking (Y/N) out.

(Y/N) seemed surprised by the introvert's sudden invitation but (Y/N) also enjoyed Nakime's company so she nodded excitedly and replied, "Sure! Just tell me when you want to go out. Wait, can I have your number?"

"Of course, that will make contacting you much easier." Nakime smiled and handed (Y/N) her phone. (Y/N) keyed in some numbers before handing the phone back to its owner.

Mouths gape were the rest of the Twelve Kizukis as they watched this interaction. Now, everyone wanted (Y/N)'s number. It felt like a sacred key to private conversations with the pretty lady herself. While the others watched with envy, Daki simply smirked and proudly announced that she got (Y/N)'s number first.

"I approached her before any of you did!" She proclaimed.

"...About the dinner," Muzan said, trying to divert the subject before the others decides to swarm the poor girl.

"Ah yes, I know of a popular restaurant that just opened up down the street, are all of you okay with going there for dinner?"

Everyone nodded.

"Then let's go!" Nakime said, leading the crowd outside.

Standing behind the group of people were Muzan and Kokushibou. After ensuring that no one could hear their conversation, Kokushibou spoke.

"My Lord, it seems like you have taken a liking to (Y/N), seeing how close you are with her."

"Don't be an idiot, I know that you like her too. Usually, you would excuse yourself from such outings yet today you willingly came, is that not a sign of your feelings towards her?" Muzan challenged.

"I am merely here to ensure the safety of my beloved group."

"Don't bluff, I know you're lying."

"You know me too well, my Lord."

𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬シ︎

•𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝑴𝒖𝒛𝒂𝒏'𝒔 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒕 𝒂𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒏𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈. (𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝒘𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒉)

𝑲𝒐𝒌𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒃𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖.

𝑵𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒂 𝒔𝒖𝒎 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝑾𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒂𝑻𝒖𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒖𝒑𝒍𝒐𝒂𝒅𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒊𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒘 𝒑𝒐𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒂𝒓 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 : 683