☞︎︎︎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝☜︎︎︎

"Excuse me, is anyone here?" (Y/N) gently knocked on the front doors to the Twelve Kizuku's laboratory but there was no answer. The girl looked around her surroundings, she was the only one present in the area. Since Twelve Kizuki's laboratory is far from the main campus, there a fewer students that come here and barely any students would be willing to loiter around this block where the infamous school 'bullies' reside. Yes, the members of Twelve Kizuki all live in this block. This building is reserved for the Twelve Kizukis and anyone with Xeroderma Pigmentosum due to their need for extra care. Lessons, facilities, dormitories and even a laboratory are all conducted within this building so you can tell how dearly the principal treat the students.

It was currently 11.49 am, which means (Y/N) had around fifteen minutes to mentally and physically prepare herself before the trial begins. Thank goodness, Daki decided to come down early for once and was able to keep (Y/N) company.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Daki shouted as she scurried down the staircase. The female ushered (Y/N) into the building. Of course, Daki could not be out in the sun.

(Y/N) pushed the wooden doors open and entered the facility. The interior appearance of the building matched its exterior appearance. Unlike the other school facilities, the Xeroderman Pigmentosum sufferers' habitat resembled that of a tower. Ancient and historical are the words I would use to describe the wooden flooring, old-fashioned wallpaper, ancient-looking paintings that hung around the place. This is in contrast with the modern and high-tech environment that Kimetsu no Academy is known for. Perhaps the principal thought that those with Xeroderman Pigmentosum reminded her of vampires thus she decorated the building this way. Don't worry, no one was offended by this groundless belief.

I should also take the chance to introduce the almighty principal of the prestigious Kimetsu no Academy shouldn't I? The principal of this esteemed school bears the name Kaedehara Seiyo (Seiyo is actually how the Author's chinese name is pronounced in japanese. Author initially wanted to put her real surname as well but the pronunciation for Author's chinese and japanese translation is the same so she just went ahead and put Kaedehara (Kazuha's surname). ) Seiyo had been known to be a successful and highly valued person as she was capable of talking contracts with the Kocho family and create an ideal school environment which produced wonderful alumnis.

Anyways, back onto the main story, Daki brought (Y/N) to the lounge and sat her down with a plate of freshly baked cookies, two teacups and a teapot filled with herbal tea. Daki was looking forward to (Y/N)'s arrival so she took the initiative to learn how to bake to produce delicious treats to welcome her crush. Gyuutarou caught her mixing random ingredients together once in the kitchen and laughed at Daki for being such a hopeless loser in love. (get the reference please)

Daki stared with great anticipation at the guest as she gently nibbled the sides of a cookie and awaited (Y/N)'s comments.

"The cookies are delicious! Where did you buy them?" (Y/N) gasped and immediately questioned the lovesick senior.

Snapped out of her fantasies, Daki proudly announced that she made the cookies herself.

"If you liked them, I can prepare more for you to bring home. You can even ask for more after your done," Daki proposed, pleased that her hardwork was paying off.

"Really? Thank you! How should I repay you for these cookies?" (Y/N) asked, still shoving cookies into her mouth in a surprisingly well-mannered manner.

"Let's go out together, that is enough for me~" Daki exclaimed, careful not to say the word 'date'.

"Oi, Daki, hurry up and bring the guest to the laboratory. You are already twently minutes late and Muzan is not pleased." Gyuutarou entered the lounge and delivered the message in an annoyed tone.