☞︎︎︎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢☜︎︎︎

Kanao shoved her phone back into her pocket and gave (Y/N) an affirming look, signalling that she was prepared to go. (Y/N) nodded in return.

"Sabito said that he'll drive us there since we're still too young to drive and Sabito needs to look out for his little sister, Makomo. He said that he'll be arriving soon." Muichiro informed, not wasting any time to scroll through his phone.

Kanao and (Y/N) nodded albeit the young male paid no heed to them. The two stared out into the open space while Muichiro was still busy tapping the screen on his phone, seemingly annoyed at something.

At last, a black car pulled up into the school and stopped before the three classmates. The car windows slowly backed down and revealed a smiling Sabito and Makomo. It seemed like the two had just went to the store to buy food for the class party as there were bags of food and ingredients piled up on the seat beside Sabito.

"Hop on, we're leaving." Sabito said, unlocking the car doors, enabling the three to enter the vehicle. The backseats were made for three people thus when we have four people sitting back there, it was slightly crammed for the passengers to travel in comfort.

Makomo was leaning against the window panel as Kanao sat next to her, their bodies touching due to the lack of space. (Y/N) sat between Kanao and Muichiro, thus Muichiro was also being pushed towards the window panel. Moving your upper legs were difficult when you're stuck in such a situation.

"Sorry," Sabito said, "There isn't much space back there right? I would put the food into the trunks so that one of you can sit here but I fear that the food might go back when stuck in a damp and dark place. I do not want fungi on our food."

Approximately twenty minutes into the drive, we had reached Zenitsu's neighborhood.

"I already checked, there isn't space for parking inside so we'll just have to park here and walk to Zenitsu's house." No one complained.

The walk was surprisingly short as we reached Zenitsu's doorsteps in ten minutes. Zenitsu is actually currently living in the dormitory in school as well, the apartment belongs to his parents and him. Luckily, Zenitsu's parents agreed to lending their property to our class for our little graduation celebration.

Sabito gently pressed the doorbell and tightly held the food, drinks and gift for Zenitsu's parents for their benevolence.

Zenitsu quickly opened the door, his hair disheveled and looked exhausted. However, the second he saw us, he smiled weakly and welcomed us in.

"Please make yourselves at home, my parents are out. Nezuko and the others are in my room. Oh, thank you for the gifts Sabito, I'll give my parents later." Zenitsu exclaimed as he received a present neatly wrapped in yellow coloured wrapping.

As Zenitsu, Sabito and Makomo went to the kitchen to prepare food, Kanao; Muichiro and (Y/N) made their way down the halls and towards Zenitsu's room.

It was easily to distinguish which room was Zenitsu's as the lightning bolts stickers and a wooden board with the words 'Zenitsu's Room' carved in bold gave away the room's identity.

Kanao knocked on the door before entering the room. Nezuko and Tanjiro were trying to stop Inosuke from fighting Murata while Genya was just touring the room himself.

"Oh, nice to see you again!" Nezuko smiled as the expression on her face switched from worry to joy. "I'm so glad that all of you could make it. I apologize for having to see Inosuke and Murata like this..." Nezuko apologized for the two classmates who were still fighting for god-knows-what.

"There's no need to apologize. Oi. Inosuke and Murata. Stop it this instant." Muichiro demanded as he stepped forward.

Out of fear, the two kept quiet until Zenitsu entered the room.

"Why is it that they only behave when Muichiro tells them to do so albeit not listening to Nezuko?" (Y/N) whispered to Kanao. The dark haired female gasped in surprise as she explained.

"You didn't know? Muichiro is a Hashira!"

...

"What's a 'Hashira'?" The confused female questioned.

𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬シ︎
'𝑯𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒂' 𝒓𝒆𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒄𝒊𝒍. 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝑯𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒂𝒔.
𝑰𝒏𝒐𝒔𝒖𝒌𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝑴𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒐 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝑴𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒅, 𝑰𝒏𝒐𝒔𝒖𝒌𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒎.
𝑲𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒆𝒓 𝑯𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒂 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓, 𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒐𝒃𝒖, 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝑲𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒖𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔, 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒊𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓. 𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒐𝒃𝒖 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒊𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝑲𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒐 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 : 791