☞︎︎︎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗☜︎︎︎

Coincidentally, there was a sudden knock on the vacation house.

"I'll go get it." Said Nezuko as she got up and scurried over to the door, opening it to reveal Shinobu and Mitsuri. With them were their luggages.

The atmosphere got real quiet and Nezuko backed off quietly, welcoming the two girls warmly as she exited the scene. Of course, they gave death stares to Kanao and (Y/N) who had been doing all the inviting. Kanao and (Y/N) just looked away in unison.

"Kanao, you didn't inform me that these Twelve Kizuki pests will be here." Shinobu commented, evident that she was pissed.

Irked, Daki wanted to retorted but got bested by Nakime. A similar sinister smile crept onto Nakime's face as she looked (Y/N) in the eye.

"(Y/N), there are some unwanted bugs here, may I know why?"

(Y/N) gulped. Nakime wasn't one to get into fights with others voluntarily. This meant that she was really annoyed at Shinobu's choice of word when referring to her and Daki.

Feigning ignorance, Kanao quickly jumped in, suggesting that they all take a bath together.

"It's getting late now and we've all just arrived. You should all go take a bath." Kanao said quickly, standing up and gently shoving Shinobu and Mitsuri towards the staircase. "Let's unpack and bring our sanitary products and go to the bathhouse together."

It was quite a sight, seeing Shinobu, Mitsuri, Daki and Nakime standing outside the vacation home together. Kanao informed them last minute that she, (Y/N) and Nezuko would be in the kitchen preparing snacks and beverages. Before any one of them could ask to join, they were prompting kicked out of the building.

Back in the kitchen, Nezuko had been mixing fruits in the blender and preparing fruit-based beverages topped with a scoopful of ice cubes. Kanao was cutting the watermelons into many slices and wrapped a foil around the sliced fruits before keeping them inside the fridge. (Y/N) aided them in preparing the ingredients, washing up and setting the table.

"... What do you think is happening with the other group?" (Y/N) dared to ask. Kanao just shrugged and hoped that things will go well. Nezuko was already praying that the girls won't break into a fight.

𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬シ︎
•𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒐𝒃𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒊𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒊 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒕 𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝑲𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒐'𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚'𝒗𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒍 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑫𝒂𝒌𝒊 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑵𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒎𝒆.
•𝑩𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒘, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆 𝑲𝒊𝒛𝒖𝒌𝒊𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑫𝒂𝒌𝒊 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑵𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒂 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒑 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑫𝒐𝒖𝒎𝒂 𝒔𝒂𝒘 𝑫𝒂𝒌𝒊'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝑾𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒎. (𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒕)

•𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑫𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏 𝑺𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒑 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 (𝒀/𝑵)'𝒔 𝑾𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒎 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 : 429