☞︎︎︎𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎☜︎︎︎

"Welcome back everyone,I hope that you all have had a wonderful lunch break. Please proceed with what you were doing before the break and we'll discuss about the details here after two hours." Ubuyashiki commanded.

The rest of the members all dispersed and went to their separate benches.

Uzui and Rengoku continued on their report as Muichirou continuously brought data to them while Tomioka, Sanemi and Obanai took turns observing and discussing the abnormal behaviour of red blood cells.

Tamayo requested for special apparatus from the school and needs to go to a specific place to get it. She asked Yushirou, Shinobu and Mitsuri to help her which they gladly agreed.

(Y/N) didn't know what to do as she sat at an empty bench and watched as a miniture version of a formal science lab with activities being carried out unfold before her. Her eyes darted around and took in the familiar yet strange location. Everyone were doing what they were asked to do. No one complained and no one threw a tantrum. This was so different from (Y/N)'s class.

It was as if everyone in this room were way more mature than any one in school. They had the traits of a true scientist, be it values or knowledge

"(Y/N), are you bored? I saw Tamayo bring Yushirou, Mitsuri and Shinobu away."

(Y/N) turned around and eyes met Obanai's heterochromia eyes. He still wore his iconic mask and white-black strip windbreaker.

"Yeah, I don't have anything to do. Do you need my help?" (Y/N)'s eyes lit up and practically jumped up at the mention of having something to do.

Obanai just chuckled softly and shook his head.

"I want you to meet someone."

"Who?" (Y/N) inquired.

Obanai simply held the female's hand and walked away towards another room in the lab.

The second Obanai opened the door, cold air started to seep from inside the room and into the main lab. Noticing this, the male quickly closed the door when (Y/N) stepped in. This room was smaller compared to the science labs she saw. This room was more informal with child-like features. The walls were painted a light shade of yellow and a large tank was situated at the end of the room.

Obanai started walking towards the tank and signalled (Y/N) to follow him.

The tank was huge and that was no exaggeration. The temperature within the tank was significantly higher than the current room temperature. A small imitation of a desert covered the whole tank. Soft, hot, caramel-coloured sand flowed effortlessly across the whole area. Rocks laid in the tank, giving the tank a desert atmosphere. A visible white snake was seen slithering across the sand in a slow motion.

"Come forth, Kaburamaru." Obanai ordered.

The snake practically pounced out of his tank and curled himself around Obanai's neck. (Y/N) jumped as she watched the scene in front of her before calming down when she saw the nonchalant expression on Obanai's face. It seems like the male was already used to the presence of the snake close to him.

(Y/N) noted the sincere smile that was expressed on the male's face when he looked at his snake.

This was a different side to Obanai and (Y/N) is enjoying it very much.

𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬シ︎
•𝑲𝒂𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒖 𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒊 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑲𝒂𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒖 𝒎𝒆𝒕,𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒖𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒏𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝑫𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏 𝑺𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒓.
•𝑲𝒂𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒖 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒄.
•𝑶𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒊 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒓 𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝑲𝒂𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒖.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 : 610