☞︎︎︎𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝☜︎︎︎

"I met the girl we're supposed to accommodate tomorrow." Daki sighed in happiness as she slouched on her chair,scrolling through her phone with no regards as to the people inside the room.

"How was she?" Douma questioned,fanning himself despite wearing a lot of clothing.

"Gorgeous. Kind. My future wife." Daki declared proudly.

"Simp." Gyuutarou commented quietly.

"Shut up! If you saw how she looked like, you'll understand." Daki responded.

"Lovesick behaviour. Get some help." Kaigaku mumbled.

"Silence."

The room was suddenly so quiet that you could practically hear a fan drop onto the floor clearly. I was referring to Douma's fan.

"You've seen her Daki, what is she like?" Muzan leaned forward,resting his cin on his palm.

Daki was visibly uncomfortable with the tension in the room and the way their leader stared right down at her. It felt scary,Daki thought.

"She's very nice..."

"Anything else?"

"Uhm... She's quite intelligent. She's really kind and good to talk to."

"I see..."

Muzan leaned back on his chair,closing his eyes he attempted to relax while thinking of their visitor.

"Will she be a good contribution to our group?"

"Definitely."

...

"Kokushibou,prepare the tea for tomorrow."

𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬シ︎
𝑨𝒍𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝑫𝒂𝒌𝒊 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑮𝒚𝒖𝒖𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒓𝒖𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓,𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒍𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓.
𝑲𝒐𝒌𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒃𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝑴𝒖𝒛𝒂𝒏
𝑫𝒂𝒌𝒊 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒊𝒎𝒑. (𝑳𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖,𝒆𝒉𝒆)

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 : 233