☞︎︎︎𝚃𝚠𝚘.☜︎︎︎

"Who do we have here?"

The three females who were currently present in the laboratory turned towards the sound of another person who stood next to the door.

"Uzui-san! There you are! This is (L/N)(Y/N),she will be joining us for today as per the principal's request.

'Uzui? Uzui Tengen?' The girl stared hard at the stranger. He had noticable white hair tied into a high ponytail and red marks decorated the corner of his eye.

"Hm?" Uzui looked at (Y/N) who stared back at him. He let out a loud laugh and began speaking. "(Y/N),welcome to team Demon Slayers. I'm Uzui Tengen,the most flashy and flamboyant member here. Pleasure to work with you!"

"(L/N)(Y/N),it's a pleasure to work with you too!"

They both shook hands.

"You should already know of our project,to find a cure for Xeroderma Pigmentosum." Uzui began,walking towards the huge table at the front.

"How is it so far?" (Y/N)'s curiousity got the best of her. She knew that they had been working on this ever since she started school.

"We're doing really well!" Mitsuri churpped,attempting to join the conversation.

"But there is one last thing that we need." Mitsuri sighed in defeat as if this one object is impossible to get.

"What is it?"

"The blood of someone with Xeroderma Pigmentosum." Shinobu said,her toned laced with seriousness.

(Y/N) was confused.

"Isn't that easy to get?" (Y/N) questioned.

"Of course the normal type of blood is easy to get," Uzui shrugged. "But the one we need must have a very high concentration of the disease. Sadly most people who's blood reaches that state ends up dead."

"Dead?!" The younger female gasped,covering her mouth with both her hands.

"Yes..." Shinobu said,a bit sadden by this fact. "Normal cells are able to fix DNA damage before it gets worse. But people with Xeroderma Pigmentosum,DNA damage is not repaired normally. Cells malfunction and eventually become cancerous and may even lead to death."

Wow.

(Y/N) was a little taken aback by how much Shinobu knew. Was she going to learn as much knowledge as her senior if she works here?

"But there is a possibility that we can find someone with the blood we need." Another voice join the conversation.

"Wow,I'm shocked Muichiro-kun remembers that!" Mitsuri exclaimed,rushing forwards to help the young boy carry documents.

Tokito Muichiro.

(Y/N) knew him. In fact,their both in the same english class. She heard that Muichiro joined Demon Slayers at the start of the year given his intelligence. (Y/N) found that hard to believe at first given his short-term memory. But after seeing him for herself,she knew that the boy had proven her wrong.

"Who is it? Who can give us the blood we need?"

...

"Muzan Kibutsuji and the rest of the members of Twelve Kizuki."

'Rest of? So Muzan Kibutsuji is part of that team?'

(Y/N) felt a bit nervous now since she had to work with them tomorrow. Should she cancel it? No,she shouldn't.

"Then why didn't you ask them for their blood?" Now (Y/N) is just throwing tons of questions at her poor classmate.

"Their our enemies. If we find a cure for Xeroderma Pigmentosum,their research would prove to be useless. And anyways each member of the Twelve Kizukis wishes to remain as Xeroderma Pigmentosum sufferers. They think that all they need is being able to walk in the sun. Other than that they do not really care what the disease does to them. They are in fact,the most dangerous few on campus. Each of them gets special treatment due to their conditions thus not many people interact with them. But if they do,they all get into fights. And let me tell you,their brutal with the way they deal with others."

Muichiro continued on,hoping that his classmate would stop bothering him after answering her question. Luckily for him,the girl stopped pampering him with numberous questions.

'I'll be meeting them tomorrow...'

The girl thought silently to herself.

'...Will I be alright?'

𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬シ︎

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒑𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒕 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒊𝒈𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒍𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆𝒔.
•𝑨𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒔 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒆.
•𝑿𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒂 𝑷𝒊𝒈𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒐𝒔𝒖𝒎 𝒔𝒖𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒖𝒔𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒔𝒑𝒂𝒏. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒄,𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒉𝒊𝒈𝒉 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅,𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒊𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒍. (𝑨𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑴𝒖𝒛𝒂𝒏 𝒈𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝑬𝒏𝒎𝒖 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅)

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 : 786