☞︎︎︎𝚂𝚒𝚡☜︎︎︎

"Two days later, we'll have a visitor. Make the appropriate arrangements."

The room was pitch dark. A round table is situated at the centre of the room. Several cushioned chairs surrounded the table, each occupied by a member of the Twelve Kizuki.

One of the chairs, in particular, was slightly taller. The one sitting in it had dark hair along with piercing crimson eyes. His lips, however, were not smiling. Unlike Ubuyashiki, he had a small frown on his face as if he felt like it was a drag to accommodate their guest.

"We've never had any guests for such a long time. What made you decide to accommodate this one?" Kokushibou questioned, lighting a small candle, and placing it in front of their leader.

"The school forced me." Muzan sighed in defeat which was definitely unlike him. "This student is thinking of joining us."

"Just decline her." Akaza shrugged, flipping through piles of documents left around him. "Douma-Kun, stop tossing your work onto me!" The pink-haired male chided the golden-haired male who was scrolling away on his phone.

"How should we treat her, Muzan?" Daki questioned, looking eagerly at their leader.

"With respect. This student is a favourite of the school. It'd be a hassle if we got on her bad side." Muzan ruffled his hair in frustration. "As much as I hate to admit." He finished.

"Where's Nakime?" Gyuutarou asked, looking at her empty seat.

"She's busy with school work." His sister answered nonchalantly.

"Tell us more about our 'guest'," Kokushibou said quietly, leaving a cup of coffee beside Muzan's documents.

"(L/N)(Y/N) of class 1-6. Demonstrates an excellent range of knowledge when it comes to science. Basically a nerd." A small 'tch' could be heard from the young male as he flipped through the (H/C) female's file with boredom.

"She won't fit in well with us, that's for sure," Daki commented, snatching a chip from her brother's hand who had a frown on his face.

"You'll never know Daki, maybe you two might become friends!" Douma chirped happily clasping his hands together.

"Hmph, we'll see about that."

𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬シ︎
𝑴𝒂𝒏𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒄𝒆𝒔 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒏𝒆𝒈𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒖𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏'𝒕 𝒂𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌.
𝑰𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒔,𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒅.
𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒏.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 396