☞︎︎︎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘☜︎︎︎

"Taking into account your strengths and abilities... I would like to have Nakime and Daki work together to sort out the flowers we have here," (Y/N) said, gesturing towards the bagful of flowers sitting in the centre of the table. "I believe that with your nimble fingers, Nakime can sort out the flowers without damaging them unnecessarily and, with your phenomenal ability with the knife, Daki you can help dissect the flowers into different parts. I'll talk to you individually about how I intend to go about this."

Daki was mentally cheering upon hearing that. Gyuutarou tsked at his little sister's happiness over such trivial matters. Douma and Akaza were waiting hopefully that (Y/N) would talk to them individually as well.

"Gyuutarou, I heard that you're good with poison, can I trust you to handle the chemicals? I'll tell you what I intend to do later." Gyuutarou nodded in agreement. It felt pretty nice hearing his name roll off the female's tongue.

"I will separate the flowers which are sorted out later into two piles. Douma and Akaza can handle the first pile and then..." The young female glanced over at Muzan, unsure whether she should order the leader himself around.

"If you want to do it, then do it," Muzan simply said.

"Then Muzan and Kokushibou can handle the second pile. We do as all of you had done before, consider all the possible variables and jot them down. I'll walk around and keep everyone on track. If there are any problems or issues any of you face, you can talk to me. After an hour or so, we gather back here to tally and discuss our results. You're all dismissed."

The Twelve Kizukis felt like a replica of the Demon Slayers. Similarly, the members of the Twelve Kizuki got to work. If there was one thing that the two teams have in common is that they know when to have fun and rest, and when to work and be serious.

What Muzan had said earlier about the inspiration for the project... It was still stuck in the young lady's mind. She could not forget his cold expression and how tense the atmosphere was. She was quick on her feet and thankfully was able to rekindle the usual mood. She knew she should not be meddling in their affairs, considering they may have some personal reasonings.

However...

The young girl could not deny her vying thirst for information. Questions, waiting to be answered. Answers, waiting to be discovered. Followed by this curious girl, waiting to discover. Perhaps... If she joined the Twelve Kizukis... Then just maybe... Even if the chances are slim... They could reveal a bit of information to her. The girl thought it over if she were to join the Demon Slayer, she could find out more about why Shinobu referred to her members as 'family' and why this 'family' is disappearing. But if she were to join the Twelve Kizukis, she could find out more about why the members do not wish to be cured of this disease and may even uncover some hidden secrets.

"(Y/N), what are you thinking about?" Nakime's words broke the young leader's train of thought.

"Nothing much, let me explain how I wish to carry out this project."

𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬シ︎

•(𝐘/𝐍) 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐲𝐮𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐫.
•(𝐘/𝐍) 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐍𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐍𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐁𝐢𝐰𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝.
•𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐲. 𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐭'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 : 601