☞︎︎︎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡☜︎︎︎

"Hey, Kanao! Over here!" Tanjiro's pupils traced his surroundings in search of his date before finally seeing a lost Kanao standing in the middle of nowhere, also seemingly looking for Tanjiro.

The astray female turned toward the source of the sound to find the love of her life grinning back at her. Kanao skipped to Tanjiro whilst successfully avoiding the crowds of people blocking the two lovebirds.

"Thank you Tanjiro," Kanao said while trying to catch her breath. Once Kanao had regained her energy, Tanjiro whipped out two tickets to the aquarium, grinning sheepishly at the female.

The two walked into the unique aquarium which had a special shape and design. The building itself was different from the infrastructures surrounding it which brought out the liveliness and cheerfulness of the building. The architect who worked on this building did fairly well, to say the least.

Sunlight poured through the blue-coloured windows, producing a ray of blue light. Just as the aquamarine gleam hit the flooring, the luminescence was reflected off the surface which results in a marvellous illumination of dazzling gemstones filling the room with brightness, much akin to that of an underwater paradise.

As Tanjiro pushed the glass door open, ushering Kanao inside, the temperature of their surroundings changed drastically from warm to cold. Must be due to the countless air conditioners. Sculptures of a variety of sea animals hung naturally from the ceiling just above the receptionist.

The two made their way forward and presented the lady at the counter with their identical tickets. The lady had checked their details carefully before handing the pair their belongings back.

"Please present your ticket to the staff standing over there," she smiled, gesturing at her colleague who was situated in front of a large door. What lies behind the door were numerous sea creatures, waiting to be praised and admired by visitors.

Tanjiro and Kanao did as they were instructed and into the aquarium they go!

"There are so many colourful fishes here!" Kanao exclaimed, pressing her face up against the glass panel, eyeing the fishes swimming to and fro. Tanjiro watched in amusement as his girlfriend stared at every fish, eyes filled with fascination. This was far from how Kanao would normally act.

The once timid girl had transformed into an eager and excited individual. It was refreshing to see this new change but Tanjiro was glad to be able to witness this, a special side to Kanao that he got to witness first.

"Tanjiro! Come here!" Kanao ushered the young male into another room where the jellyfish were held captive within their tanks. "Look at these jellyfish, they're glowing!"

It felt like Tanjiro was taking care of a child instead of his lover.

The day went by quickly with Tanjiro being dragged by Kanao from place to place, carrying out a variety of activities together. Honestly, when is it Author's turn to be happy?

The day gradually ended from viewing aquatic animals to mini photoshoots to watching spell-bounding shows. However, the date was not over yet for Kanao and Tanjiro to sleep over here in the aquarium!

After a lovely dinner and washing up, the two went into a large room with at least three floors along with at least twenty tents on each floor. Tanjiro and Kanao followed the staff to their assigned tent before thanking the staff and finally relaxing.

Within the tent lies two beddings and a wooden board in the centre of the room, acting like a Japanese-styled table. The room was completely sealed with the exception of one side of the wall being exposed to the aquatic wildlife's habitat.

The second the pair of lovers entered their room, they were greeted by the deep blue ocean and animals swimming around behind the glass wall. Before Tanjiro turned off the only lamp in the tent, a dolphin swam by and bid the two goodnights.

𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬シ︎
Author got this idea from the [Among the Great Blue] card from Tears of Themis.
Kanao was comfortable with Tanjiro which was why she acted this way today.
Author apologizes for being inactive (it's exam period;-;), this chapter was slightly longer to make up for the lack of updates.

Word Count : 683