☞︎︎︎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘☜︎︎︎

While Akaza and Mitsuri were clearing (Y/N)'s doubts, Shinobu and Douma were still bickering.

"I'm very sure that you cheated during the last few Sports Day you disgusting prick." Shinobu accused.

"Oh? Can you really accuse me of such things when you don't even have proof to back up your baseless accusations? Oh please, I expected better from a member of the Kocho family. I wonder what your sister would say if she found out about this." Douma retorted. He had a smug look on his face. One that screams "You can't bring me down that easily." This infuriated Shinobu even further.

"You have no rights to bring up my family to cover your despicable acts. I swear on my family's honours that I'll expose your wrongdoings in front of everyone. Just you wait, Douma, I'm going to win next year's Sports Day." From anger, Shinobu was able to find a sense of confidence in her words. She placed emphasis on the italicized words just as how she wants to emphasis her bold argument.

Douma found this quite intriguing. The way Shinobu never backs down despite her shortcomings.

'Her physiques are far too lacking for her to compete with me in sports and win. She may think she's confident however her claim makes her appear arrogant. Did she really think she could outrun me with those short and weak legs of hers?' Mentally, Douma mocked Shinobu badly. He didn't say anything and just smiled menacingly at Shinobu.

"Oh well, then let's see who'll really win next year's race again."

From an outsider's perspective, Mitsuri; Akaza; and (Y/N) found their bickering to be quite childish. Having had enough, Akaza stepped in to bring Douma away.

"Alright that's enough Douma. Let's go now." Akaza said, grabbing Douma by his collar and dragging him away.

"Shinobu! Did you forget that we're going to go study together? Let's go now." Mitsuri exclaims after ensuring the two males left. She held onto Shinobu's arm and forcefully dragged her towards the library. Shinobu couldn't even fight back. Mitsuri was far too strong.

Being left alone, (Y/N) decided to go back to her dorm and just take a long nap.

Back at the dormitory, (Y/N) plopped herself onto the sofa next to Kanao's bunk bed before letting out an audible sigh.

"Everything alright?" Kanao inquired from her desk. (Y/N) nodded.

Kanao got up and walked towards (Y/N) and sat down next to her. Kanao looked at (Y/N) and gently stroked her hair before speaking.

"Do you want to go on a small trip together?"

𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬シ︎
•𝑺𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒚 𝑴𝒊𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒊 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑨𝒌𝒂𝒛𝒂 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈. 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒔 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒐𝒃𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑫𝒐𝒖𝒎𝒂 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒈𝒖𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔.
•𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒐𝒃𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑫𝒐𝒖𝒎𝒂 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈.
𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝑩𝑨𝑬 𝒐𝒓 1𝒏𝒎8. (𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒙 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆)

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 : 485