☞︎︎︎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎☜︎︎︎

"(Y/N)! I just wanted to let you know that I fancy meeting you here. What were you doing in the General Office?" Just as (Y/N) left the General Office, she was met by Mitsuri and Shinobu.

"Oh, I had to fill in some paperwork." (Y/N) responded, wanting to keep her answer general. She still wasn't sure what to tell them regarding the groups.

"Ah... I see." Thankfully, Mitsuri did not pry and instead shrug it off. "Oh! Me and Shinobu were about to study in the Library so that we'd be more prepared for next year. Do you want to join us?" The excited female asked, her eyes brimming with anticipation at (Y/N)'s answer.

However, before (Y/N) could answer Mitsuri, two unexpected students suddenly cut (Y/N) off. Care to guess who these two troublemakers are? They go by the names Douma and Akaza.

The appearance of the two males caused the atmosphere to tense instantly. There was a visible frown on Douma, Akaza and Shinobu's faces while Mitsuri looked uncomfortable. (Y/N) noticed this and physically took one step back as Shinobu glared at Douma, eyes filled with hatred and... vengeance?

(Y/N) wanted to ask Shinobu what was the relationship between her and Douma but one look at the female's fierce expression shut (Y/N) up immediately.

Upon seeing your confused expression, Douma smiled and waved at you.

"Great to see you here, (Y/N). It seems like... You know Shinobu as well?" Douma pointed out the obvious and shot Shinobu a smug look. The female rolled her eyes and turned away.

"Mhm... Why's Shinobu so mad at you?" (Y/N) whispered. Douma chuckled softly and ruffled your hair which seemed to further anger Shinobu and tick off Akaza.

"The little butterfly here just sees me as a 'rival' since I bested her and her sister during Sports Day." Douma smiled. "She's just frustrated that I destroyed her sister's streak of achieving championship in the short-distance sprint during Sports Day yearly. Truly a sore loser~" Douma sighed, shaking his head in dismay.

"That's only because you cheated every time!" Shinobu retorted, having finally spoken up. "Do you think I don't know about how you use those energy drinks before every match? My sister competed and won through her own efforts but you just came over and defeated her by using lowly tricks! It's your way of 'winning' that I find disgusting." Shinobu spat, as if letting out the anger she had bottled up every year.

With Douma and Shinobu bickering, Mitsuri and Akaza pulled (Y/N) away from them. "I'm sure you're not aware of Shinobu's hatred towards Douma. It started with how Douma suddenly decided to race against Kanae before the Sports Day. Douma won easily which motivated Kanae to work harder but the day before Sports Day, Shinobu discovered that Douma had been cheating all along. Having known the truth, she hates herself for not being able to stop him and allowing her sister to lose every time." Mitsuri summarized the history behind Shinobu and Douma's bitter relationship.

Akaza chimed in. "From what I know, Shinobu had been desperately trying to prove that Douma had been cheating however she was never able to find any concrete evidence against him. Now that Kanae had graduated, Shinobu felt like it was her duty as Kanae's sister to fight for justice, in a sense."

Taking in what Mitsuri and Akaza were saying, (Y/N) spoke up. "What exactly is Sports Day? I've heard of it but I've never actually participated in the event."

"What? You've never taken part in Sports Day?" Mitsuri expressed her shock as Akaza took the opportunity to elaborate. "It's an event hosted right after school reopens where individuals or classes compete against each other in various sports to see who's the best. Your typical Sports Day, basically."

"Will they compete again next year?"

"They're always competing. No doubt about it."

𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬シ︎
𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒐𝒃𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝑫𝒐𝒖𝒎𝒂 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒆𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒉. (𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒘𝒊𝒏)
𝑵𝒐𝒏-𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒔 𝑫𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒐𝒓 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍.
𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒐𝒃𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒙 𝑳𝒊𝒗𝒆... (𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒉𝒆𝒓)

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 : 693